•Photo- Chap 56°

________________________●________________

WARNING:MANGA SPOILERS!

"THE FIRST MEETING OF THIS YEAR! OF ALL MEMBERS OF TOMAN SHALL BEGIN NOW!" Draken the vice president of this Gang announces.

"Toman and the Black Dragons have faced each other in Conflict. We originally had an agreement but it failed. It was caused by the brothers Taiju and Hakkai Shiba. Three people will discuss the matters today"

"THE FIRST PERSON!HAKKAI SHIBA IN FRONT!"

As Draken shouted Hakkai step up in the front.

"It all started with a stupid little lie I told. To keep that little lie I drag my family and I dragged Toman into it. Then the problem grew and resulted conflict between Toman and Black Dragons. I'm responsible for this. I'm sorry everyone" Hakkai bowed down in front of everyone.

They were silent for a while until they started chattering.

"Don't worry about it Hakkai. What starts a conflict is small anyway!" Mucho smiled at him.

"Besides we defeated Black Dragons. Everything ended fine anyway!" Smiley stated.

"Raise your head Hakkai! Nobody's gonna blame you!" A random member shouted.

"HAKKAI! YOU STILL HAVE A PLACE FOR US. AS THE TOKYO MANJI GANG'S 2ND DIVISION VICE-CAPTAIN!! YOU GUYS COOL WITH THAT!" Mitsuya smiled at everyone as they shouted in agreement.

"THE SECOND PERSON IS..." Draken started as they stop cheering.
"INUI!, to the front"

With Draken's command Inupi along with Kokonoi in their Black Dragon uniform stood in front next.

"Seshui Inui, from the 11th Generation of Black Dragons" He introduces with the same deadpan look.

"Hajime Kokonoi from the same gang" His chin up with a weak smirk.

"Black Dragons? Didn't they got crushed?" The appearance of the two seems to have cause a confusion.

"The 10th Genration have lost to Toman, our former Leader Taiju Shiba have retired. We have succeeded the gang as the 11th Generation and after discussing it with Mikey, we have decided." Kokonoi look at everyone his smirk leaves his face.
"WE'RE JOINING TOKYO MANJI GANG" everyone look at each other and started whispering.

"I assign them to the first division, in Other words under Takemechi Hangaki's command" Mikey ordered as everyone went wild.

"Glad to be here, captain" Kokonoi lick his lips.

"We won't ask you to trust us, just tell us when you need us" Inupi stared at Takemechi.

"And Kisaki Tetta you're fired" Mikey look at Kisaki, as Kisaki paused he look shocked.