•Gucci- Chap 45°

Warning ⚠️:cringe
_________________●_______________________

Warning ⚠️:cringe_________________●_______________________

_________________●_______________________

       "Hey isn't that Mikey's brother?" Baji pointed at man who's putting gasoline on his motorcycle.

    "Oh!yeah!" Kazutora confirmed "Big Brother!" Baji shouted running closer to Shinichiro.

  "If it isn't the little devils, what are you two doing here?" Shinichiro look at them. The gas number still increasing with every drop.

   "Hey Hey....if it isn't Black Dragons weak ass bossy" A big man with bandages on his face suddenly appeared with 5 of them following from behind.

        Shinichiro frown and covered the two kids, standing in front of them.
    "Black Dragon already won.." He said his eyebrows meeting.

       "Hmmm but it's not fair your weak your members did all the work, specially this" The man said pointing at his bulging eye.

    "Tch" Baji click his tounge irritated and Kazutora was silent.

    "Hihi" with a grin the men suddenly grab Shinichiro and throw him over the gas tank. Their hands accidentally pulling off the hose that was filling the motorcycle, dripping down the floor.

    "H-hey!" The man who works at the station tried to stop them but stop when he saw that he won't stand a chance against them.

      "Oi! Ugly jerks stop it!" Baji shouted and started attacking them back, "Baji!" Kazutora didn't know what to do.

   Baji hitted one of the man's waist but was soon held back as they started  hitting the two of them.
Kazutora saw the hitting and reminded him of his father beating his mother. His love once getting beat, it was overbearing.

  "S-stop..." he whispered weakly, his eyes drop at the lighter maybe it fell from one of this dudes.

        While all of them was distracting beating the two he slowly grab it, gas leaking out from the hose.
          Kazutora panicked lifting up the lighter 'will this stop them?'

      Shinichiro who was defending Baji and Him with his body, took a peek at Kazutora, his eyes widen.
    "Wait Don--"

        *swish* fire spread wildly, and faster until it reaches the tank.

*CRASH*

            His vision getting darker and ears ringing, he couldn't see anything as Kazutora's consciousness started to drift away.

"If he didn't went closer, it wouldn't happen...."