•Aunction -Chap 77°

When the girl opened her eyes, the moonlight and roaring thunder greeted her. She was on an island, with millions of beautiful stars...Did she die? Nope the wet feeling on her feet confirmed it.

   She got up and look at her surroundings, then her toes.

There was skull stuck on her foot "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" The girl screamed her lungs out as she kick it far as she can, she panick squealing like a pig.

    It wasn't in the past nor the present. The heavy feeling on her body was now gone.

   She remembered the sea full of dead bodies, Nari started hugging herself and ran towards the light.

How is she back again?

  Walking on the city of Tokyo, she weared her black wig and her clothes drench

  Walking on the city of Tokyo, she weared her black wig and her clothes drench. Wow she look like a homeless person.

People stop walking and look at the big screen hanging on the buildings.

    'Another day for another rivaly between the Bonten and Natsuku Organizations!'

   "Omygash! Its bonten!"

"Its Natsuku!" The crowd went wild, they're gangsters. Not idols, idiots.

   "From what the paparazzi saw. The Empress was leading on the top of both empires!"

     "My!my! Of course who would defy her with such a pretty face? Men still have weaknesses and that's their lover!"

"I must say! I'm jealous of the Empress!" Another one commented.

"Natsuku with its beautiful members and successful businesses gain on top conpeting with Bonten!"

   I regret not giving them lessons, it maybe because my past body was hurt and fainted from blood loss.
Still I should've had the strength to scold and remind them.
Another problem...Riosha gained another favour from another strong organization...How can I get close to her now?