•Mud- Chap 34°

___________●_____________________________

"DRAKEN!"

The voice made the two turn around.
"Oh, Peh, what's up? What's with the sash?" Draken ask frowning, Peh was glaring intensely at him. The rain was pouring down but he didn't mind as he's eyes just focus on Draken, he's jaw clenching.

Suddenly Nari rolled down from the side and landed on Peh . Draken and Emma's eyes widen and they were dumbfounded.

"Achoo! Oh my sorry, sorry I trip from all the running and rolled out here" Nari stands up and fixes herself. She got her white yukata with mud and her hairstyle ruin.
"E-eh Nana-chan!-" Emma was cut off

"You look like shit" Draken continued looking weirdly at her, As for Peh he didn't expect for the Empress to be here. He gulp, he knew Pah respected and loved this girl since he's Pah's childhood friend.

"N-Nari-san, forgive me but I need to call Draken" Peh stated as he get's up "Draken...let's settle this" he stated as he glare at Draken and ran off.

Draken being hard headed ran after him his umbrella falling off "H-Hey wait!!" Emma and Nari both yelled at the same time.
"Bish he did ignore me" Nari huffed "Emma-chan you can go home okay? Let us handle this" I grinned but Emma shook her head. Then I saw someone behind Emma with a bat and bunch more men. "Emma!" I ran towards her and pin her down, as I use my feet to slide the person fall down who was holding the bat.

He groan "Ugh bunch of shits, go on! I'll handle this two chicks" the rest of them ran after Draken and 4 was left. "I said go on, are you 3 underestimating me?" He added as he glare at them, the 3 laugh "Nah we just want to hang out with this little cutie" one of them said as they look at us.

I hid Emma behind me as I scoff, Emma who was trembling and was clutching my yukata. She wouldn't be scared if she was with Mikey or Draken. Emma thought Nari couldn't fight for she was all sweet and that.
She gulp as she tried to be brave, Nari turn around to face her and gave Emma a bright smile.

"Its Okay, I'm the strongest" Nari stated as Emma was somehow felt relief.
'Nah I got that line from Jjk in my past life anyway' Nari thought as she look at the men.

"The white one's pretty but dont know how to fix" the one on the left said. The rain drops made my whole body wet as I took the oppurtunity to wipe the mud off.
"Emma go on" I said, "No! Nana-chan-s"

"Come on trust me will yah?" I grinned, Emma's forehead creased but soon she let's go "Please be careful" she said as she ran off to find Draken.

"Oh? What's this? This little chipmunk's gonna take us all by herself?" The one with the bat smiled
'Well atleast Draken's head didn't get hit' I thought and I crack my neck.