•Meet-Chap 12°

____●____________________________________

Another day has gone by, another one has been added to my circle of 'delinquent' friends.
Sometimes when class ends Ichiro and I would train with Baji and Mikey. Mikey of course insisted us on coming with them. Although I practice basics on a beginner level, Ichiro was assign to train with Mikey and Baji because the trainer recognize his abilities was not just on a beginner level.
Mikey who was known as a genius here loves teaching me, or he just loves to see me panting for air and about to cry because I have to endure. Mikey would smile and always say "Nana-chan you can do it, you wanted to be strong right?"

Sometimes the 4 of us will go to my house to study, Baji was really afraid of her mother and pleaded me to teach him too. Mrs.Kato greeted us with pleasure giving us snacks, drinks and welcome the 2 very much as her own grandchildren as well. For she already knew Ichiro so she was happy her grand daughter made another 2 friends. After a while she realize it was Shin's little brother and doted on Mikey too.
Oh poor Lala if only she knew this friends I bought was kicking asses, beating grown up men Im sure she would immidiately cut me off from them.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Its a weekend and me and Lala went out. We were gonna buy some groceries and just shop for new materials.
My Lala told me to wait on an certain area as she go buy something. Of course being a lazy and obedient little girl I was, I just sat and eat some Ice cream i bought earlier. While waiting I saw a woman with a stroller struggling to calm her two babies down.
'Ehh maybe the babies need to be fed?' I thought as I walk towards her.

"Excuse me maam? Do you need some help I can cover you up by some blanket so that you can breastfeed your baby" I said smiling.
"Oh thank you kind lady, my other baby just wont stop crying" the woman said as I proceed to cover her up.
"Wahhh!wahhh" the other baby on the stroller cried. As the covers were set up I went to the crying baby and I sooth her making funny face, playing with my hands I guess it was successful as she calm down and smiled.

"Oh my, Mana seems to like you little girl. I guess she like a pretty girl like you to play with her" the Mother smiled as she feeds her todler. This one is a little baby while the other one was a little older. 'Wait did she say Mana?' Nari thought. Nari was pleased she met one of the characters mother.

"I have a little boy on your age, I ask him to buy something because I need to feed her younger sister" the lady smiled at me as I just smiled and played with Mana.
"Oh! Speaking of my boy here he is" I turn around and saw Mitsuya with some grocery bags. Aww he looks so precious and yup a total good boy.
"Sorry Mom for waiting but I did buy the things you told me t- Oh? Who is this?" Mitsuya looks at me.
"Be thankful to the kind girl she help me when I was struggling to keep your baby sisters down and look Mana likes her" The lady told Mitsuya, Mitsuya observes the girl and then he smiled.
"Neh I dont know if its just a coincidence that you have white hair but are you Nana-chan?" Mitsuya ask still smiling, his Mother was surprise too.

"Oh.. yes I am Nari Kenshin and you are?" I answered making Mitsuya happy as he extend his hands asking for a handshake.
"Gotcha! Im Mitsuya Takashi. I wanted to meet you, Mikey and Baji wanted us to see you too!" Mitsuya grinned and I shakes his hands.
"Then Let's be friends Takashi-san" the girl smiled making the boy blush.
As Mitsuya's mother was observing he notice his son's blush.
"Oh ahem Takashi do you perhaps want to stay any longer me and your sisters can go home" Mrs.Takashi tease his young boy.
"M-mama!stop it, then its nice to finally meet you Nari-sama let's hang out sometime" Mitsuya was a blushing mess, he takes the stroller and the groceries as walk outs in a hurry.
"Ha-ha-ha sorry about that my boy seem to like you very much" Mrs.Takashi laugh covering her mouth sarcastically.
"Oi Mama!hayaku!(hurry)" Mitsuya shouts from afar, as her mother wave goodbye.
The scene was too fast the family the little girl helped was gone in a second making her dumbfounded.
"E-eto, byee?" Nari waves.

"There you are darling, were all set up should we go home now?" Lala ask as I nod grabbing her hand.
And so Nari met another character, te-hee.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Neh, Mikey-kun I met one of your friends yesterday, his name was Mitsuya Takashi" I said to Manjiro as he was playing with my hair.
"Ohh really? That's good! You can meet my whole friends soon!" Mikey grins.
He kept playing with my shoulder lent hair since the teacher isn't here yet.
"Stop it Mikey-kun my hairs will get messy I just styled it this morning" You stated covering your hair, making Mikey cross his arms "Ehhh Im boredd"

"Then review okay? Dont play with my hair" You said as he sits down beside you.
"Hmmm, then I'll grow my hair so that you can play with mine!" Mikey grin close eye. The girl just pats his head.

Class ended, Ichiro was waiting for me as usual. "Hello Birdyy, how's your class" I greeted my raven hair friend.
"Same old, same old shall we go home?" Chiro stated as I was about to agree I heard someone shouts my name.
"Yoooo! Nana-chan, Roro!" Mikey walking towards us while waving his hand along with Baji grinning.
"Wassup" Chiro greets "Want to hang out with us? I'll introduce you to our friends!" Mikey said.

At the shrine where Mitsuya, Pah and Kozutora was waiting.(Mikey haven't met Draken yet, they're still on fifth grade)
The 4 arrives as Mitsuya was delighted to see Nari.
"Oh! Nari-san Im glad to meet you again" Mitsuya greets the girl.
"Oi boys this is Nana-chan and Roro, Nana-chan and Roro this are my friends!" Mikey smiled introducing you guys to know each other.

"Oh your Nari Kenshin? I already saw Ichiro but wassup my man its nice to meet you guys, Im Haruki Hayashida but you can call me Pah" Pah greets with a smile. Nari and Ichiro greeted him back stating their names.
Nari notice Kozu was quite after he was abuse by his father.

Baji elbowed his friend Kozutora as he said something you cannot hear. But that mad Kozutora to introduce himself to you guys "U-um hi Im Kozutora Hanemiya.." Kozu said not looking ar you.
"Hmmm, Hi Kozu its my pleasure to meet you. Let your guard down for a little were not gonna hurt you" You grinned, making Kozutora's mouth agape thinking maybe you were right not everyone can hurt him.
"Chill out man, were your friends" Nari added, now Kozutora smiled and nods.

Ever since that day they would hang out to the shrine and sometimes would go to Nari's house. Mrs.Kato insisted on meeting Nari's new friends since she wanted taking care of childrens. As the days months pass by the boys treated their girlfriend like a princess.

And now another year has gone by, the friends were now on fifth grade.

___○_____________________________________

This is a Rush Chapter
Let me know your reactions and feedbacks! Thankyou♡
2 chapters Uploaded today! Want to meet an eggshell soon?
And Hello I may not be able to update as fast as I was before. I have many things to do in school and personal life so please be patient with and my dear readers dont forget the story!