°Friends?-Chap 10°

___●_____________________________________

Its been 2months since Izana and Kaku left me. I reported Izana's refugee to Sinichiro but he didn't do anything. Maybe he knows the reasons why. I kept my visits at Shin's shop and at Black Dragons headquarters.

(Authors Note: hi! To explain why Izana wasn't sent to Juvie because he was thought and guided by Nari, so yeah this is a Fanfic and it will not follow ALL TR's story)

I became friends with Inui Seishu last month too. When he and I visited on the same day. Me introducing myself first obviously. Acting the same white lotus type of kid. For now I had create a big circle of friends. Speaking of friends you saw the familiar raven hair.

"Hello Birdy!" I jump at Chiro, Its a New school year. Hopefully Chiro and I will be on the same class.

"I hope were not on the same class" Chiro jokingly stated, even the boy wanted to be close to his bestie.

"Oh then bish bye" Nari walk out flipping her hair, Ichiro shrugs as he follows.
As you two got your Class number, unfortunately the two besties were separated.

You slap Ichiro's shoulder shouting
"Its all your fault!for jinxing my wish!"
Ichiro could not do anything but take all of the hits, laughing. Well even the boy was happy outside he was actually devastated inside, how he wish he never said those words earlier.

You entered your classroom, as you saw a familiar light blonde hair.

Bingo.

It is him Manjiro Sano, looking out the window with his feet on top of his desk. You bought a lollipop earlier for the possibility of a scenario like this.
You step towards Sano and ask
"Hello? Can I seat next to you?"

Manjiro look over the girl and just nod. As he observes the girl, unique white hair and a bright yellow eyes, he remembered something.

"Neh, what's your name?" Mikey ask
"RaiNari Kato, and you are?" I answered back, I had to use my real name for once.
"Manjiro, Manjiro Sano" Finally the boy smiled.
I handed out a lollipop to him
"Hey, Manjiro Can we be friends?" The girl smiled showing the cutest smile she can do.

The boy was mesmerize, he was usually the one who would ask someone to be his friend first. Adding the lollipop the boy couldn't help but to agree.

"Sure! Having a cute friend wouldn't be bad" Mikey said as he grab the lollipop. Nari just giggled and this was the start of a friendship, or so you thought.

All day Mikey kept on looking outside the window, its like he's thinking of something.
"Manjiro? Are you okay?" I ask but he didn't even pay attention.
'That got me thinking is he usually this cold? I remember he's only friends with the people he find interesting. Then why did he agree to be friends if he did- ohh...'