•Misery-Chap 57°

__________________________●______________

'Huh? Where am I?' Takemechi wondered as he just arrive from the past. Is Hinata saved?

"Are you Hanagaki?" A woman in a black dress called him.

"Huh? Who are you?"

"Thankyou for coming even though its a busy day, this way please" She smiled as Takemechi just followed her.

"Please wait in line" She said as she leaves.

Observing the surroundings, Takemechi found out that it was a funeral.

Upon entering the place he take a good look on the picture above the coffin.

....Mitsuya?

'Mitsuya's dead?why?' Takemechi ran towards the coffin to confrim. Searching up to his phone 'Mitsuya Takashi' he went missing and found weeks ago.

'There's no way! Somethings terribly wrong here!' He made a run out and started to search for Hinata. Nothing have changed, Hinata's death was still in the internet getting hit up by a truck.

Running outside, trying to find someone familiar he found nothing.

"Dammit! Dammit!" He clutch to the ground as he cry "Where are youu! Chifyu! Naotoo!" He shouted desperately. Then he noticed a key that have slip from his suit.

"This key is? My old apartment.."

He entered the door, things stayed the same, unclean . Looking for clues, the photo from that day greeted him.

"I've been looking for you" A voice came from his front door.

Looking at it revealed Naoto "My memory was overwritten. Means you came back" he was happy to see him.

"You've leap into the past multiple times to save my sister, this future is the worst one yet" Naoto started talking
"Kazutora Hanemiya, Haruki Hayashida, Chifuyu and all the other members were killed. And even Kisaki was murdered"

Takemechi was shocked, who could've killed them?

He took the photo from Takemechi's hand and he observe it.

"Sanzu Haruchiyo" he pointed Sanzu on the photo "He overdose on drugs 3 years ago, dead"

"Kokonoi Hajime, went bankrupt and drowned himself" he started to point one by one.

"Inui Seshui killed himself"

"And....Rainari Shin was killed 8 years ago." He stared at her face and drop the group photo.

"For all the murders on the gang members, one culprit is suspected" He look at Takemrchi intensely "Manjiro Sano"

"...No way...What happend 8 years ago? How did Nari died?" Takemechi wanted to clear things slowly, he couldn't believe Mikey would harm his members so he wanted to start to the first death: Nari's.