•BadLuck-Chap 13°

Hello! I am so grateful to the readers who voted and commented, specially to the follows. Thankyou for reading and supporting this fanfic, please be patient with me♡.

!Warning foul words.!
You already knew its a MAJOR MANGA SPOILER.
____●____________________________________

     "Baji! Stop it! Give me that back!" Nari shouts as she kept on grabbing her pen from Baji who was running away from her.
    "Oi two idiots, keep it down will yah" Chiro complained as he go back  writing his essays.
As Nari and Baji were running Baji trip making Nari fall on top of him. This made the rest of the boys alarmed. Chiro run towards the two as he pulled Nari away from Baji. As Mikey,Mitsuya, and Kozutora checks on Nari.
"What?it was an accident" Baji looks away blushing as he scratch the back of his neck.

          The 6 of you were in your house's living room having your study session. Pah didn't come for he was busy hanging out with his "crush" that's soon to be her gf in the near future.
     "Oh my, oh my are my babies doing fine?" Mrs.Kato ask with a smile.

      "Yes Lala we reallyyy got along very very well." Nari smiled sweetly to her grandma, this sweetness made the boys look at her weirdly specially Ichiro thinking 'where did this plastic goodness came from?'.

         Mrs.Kato leave the fruits behind and returned to the garden doing her own business.
"Now boys shall we continue" Nari smiled, as the boys sigh in relief.

     After a few hours the boys finally said goodbye, giving their gratittude to Mrs.Kato as well.
"Byee guys stay safe okay?" Nari shouts waving her friends goodbye.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

          I woke up so early, its currently Thursday. The morning is getting colder than usual, so I wore something thicker.

        My Lala questioned me why Im so early today. The truth is I didn't get enough sleep for who knows the reason why. Since I was early I decided to take a long path, this path is designed for the other school here in our area.

  I was walking slowly because Im too early to attend school. My class starts at 6:30 but its still 5. I was observing my surroundings breathing the fresh air.
In my previous life I needed a mask and I cant breath properly so let me enjoy this.

      "Hahaha Look at you loser!" I heard  kids laughing from a far. I decided to check it out, they're wearing a diffirent school uniform so I guess their school is close from this way. Man they just can't get rid of the bullies in anime.
      Now they started throwing rocks on the victim, there were 4 of them bullying someone.

      I just cant stand it so I run towards them. "Hey! Bunch of scaredy cats ganging up on 1 person!" I shouted at them, they turn around and raise an eyebrow on me.
      "Oh and your so brave going up against us all alone huh" the girl smirks. They consist 3 boys and a sassy girl.
     "Well obviously pfft" I scoffed, this made the girl irritated.
"Now you got my attention" she started to walk towards me, the boys snickered backing up for the girl.