Chapter 27: Contract Terminated

" Do you want me to help you get ready? " Amanda asked you

   " No, I'm fine. I can handle this. "

   " Are you sure? I do have some fashion sense. "

   " I'm fine, but thanks. I'm going to start getting ready and I'll talk to you tomorrow. "

   " Alright, bye. "

   " Bye. "

You set your phone down on the bed and started looking through your clothes to find something to wear for your date. You found some clothes and changed in the bathroom. After getting changed, you walked back into your room and finished getting ready. It was six, and Conner said that he was on his way, and you felt excited. Kenzou was also getting ready, but not for a date. 

   " Hey, Kenzou where are you going? " Hiraku asked, walking into his brother's room.

   " I'm going out to meet someone. Do you want anything while I'm out? "

   " Can I come with you? "

Kenzou looked at his younger brother after throwing on a silky black shirt. He buttoned the shirt up and smiled at Hiraku's figure in the mirror. Kenzou turned around and crouched on the floor, smiling at his cute little brother.

   " You can't today. But I'll take you out tomorrow, how does that sound? "

   " Okay! Thank you Kenzou! "

Kenzou felt a smile come to his lips, and he raised his hand towards his brother's head. He placed his hand on his brother's head and ruffled his hair. He stood up and grabbed his belt, tucking his shirt into his pants and putting his belt on to secure his pants. He turned towards his brother and leaned down, picking him up and letting him sit on his arms.

   " We can go wherever you want tomorrow. "

   " Really!? "

   " Really. Now, why don't you go watch some TV or play with your toys? I need to be leaving. "

   " Alright! "

Kenzou put his brother down, and Hiraku left the room to go to his room and play with his toys. Kenzou smiled at his little brother's fleeing form, and he turned to put his shoes on. He grabbed some black gloves and a mask to wear. After gathering what he needed, he left his room and went downstairs to the living room. He checked his watch to look at the time, and he saw that he was still on schedule. He got in his car and started driving away from his home and towards the meeting place. It was a long drive, but it was worth it. Kenzou parked his car and got out. He opened his trunk and grabbed a bat, and walked into the field. There was someone waiting for him in the field, and he was right on time to meet them. The person waiting for him spoke up when he heard Kenzou's footsteps. 

   " I'm glad to see you made it. I know you can drive and everything but I didn't think you would want me to meet you. I would have picked you up if you wanted. "

The man in front of him turned around, and the smile on his face left as he realized who was standing there.

   " Woah, what are you doing here? Kenzou was it? What are you'd going here I was supposed to meet-"

   " I know. It was me who set up this meeting. "

   " But how did you-"

   " That doesn't matter. "

Kenzou's gloves were already on, and he wore a black mask. He gripped the bat tightly in his hand. He walked towards the man, and the man slowly took steps back.

   " W-What are you doing? "

   " Getting rid of a variable. "

Kenzou charged at the man and swung the bat towards his head. The bat connected before the man could move away, and he fell to the ground with blood coming out of the side of his head. He tried to get up, but Kenzou was quicker and swung the bat, making a connection with the man's neck. He continued to swing the bat, and it hit the male underneath him every time. Kenzou continued to swing, gathering blood on the wooden bat. He didn't stop swinging until he couldn't see the male's chest rising. He leaned down and checked for a pulse and found nothing. Kenzou felt satisfaction as he looked down at the body. He walked back to his car in the dark and grabbed a trash bag. He tossed the bat in the bag, and he started putting the body into the bag. He tied it closed and picked the bag up. He tossed the bag in the trunk of his car and closed the top. He got in the driver's seat and started driving away. No one was around, and no cars were driving by. He knew he would get away with this as long as no one was driving by.

   " Conner Lynch, your contract has been terminated. "