Chapter 35: Soapy

Six days had passed since your move into the new home. Today was the seventh day, and it was Saturday. You were not looking forward to what Menzou had planned for the day. The first day he had brought you to the new home was a Sunday, but he had to go to work every day after that. That left you with a lot of time to look around, but you could only go so far before the chain pulled you back. There was nothing in the room to look at except for outside of the window. But the only thing outside that you could notice was a bunch of trees and a river. So you spent your days daydreaming or sleeping. There was nothing in the room to entertain you, but when Kenzou did come home, you went to sleep so he wouldn't talk to you.

   ' How the hell am I going to get out of here!? '

You sat on the bed, wide awake in the early morning. Today, Kenzou would be staying home since it was a weekend. You didn't know what Kenzou was going to do today, and you couldn't sleep through it because he would be home for the full day. A full day to torment you or tease you. Whatever it was, you didn't want him near you. 

   ' I think my only option is to play nice. I really need a shower, though. I smell awful and I feel greasy. '

You stared at the ceiling, wondering why the police hadn't found you yet, or why Kenzou seemed calm and collected.

   ' I guess the police haven't found him suspicious yet or. . .we're too far from town in order for the county or city police to find us around. We're not close to home. '

As you groaned at your thought, the door to the bedroom opened. Kenzou walked in with a  tray of breakfast, and he set it on the bed.

   " Eat. "

You sat up from your laying position and looked at the food. You started to eat slowly while Kenzou pulled up a chair and watched. You asked him why he didn't eat once, and he said that he was too busy getting ready for work to make enough for himself. Now he had no excuse.

   " Why aren't you eating? It's Saturday and you don't have anywhere to be. "

   " I'm not too hungry this morning. I had a small piece of toast, but that's about all I can stomach. " He said, leaning his head back and covering his eyes with his arm.

   " You sound as if you're ill. "

   " It's only a headache. The people at this new company are expecting a lot from me. Of course, I am guiding them, and leading them to how the company should work, but they have a hard time transitioning. "

   " Seems like a lot. "

   " It is. But it is nothing too bothersome to handle. Just a few headaches here and there. "

   " Do you think I could get a shower? "

Kenzou's head turned to look at you, and he lowered his arm.

   " I don't know if I can trust you. You ran away last time you didn't have a chain. "

   " I honestly just want a shower. Can I at least do that? "

Kenzou starred at you a few moments longer before pulling a key out of his pocket. 

   " Fine, but I'm going to sit in the bathroom with you. "

   " I would like my privacy. "

   " Then no shower. I won't do anything vile, or sexual. I am a patient man and I would like to wait until the night of our wedding or honeymoon to see you untangled and lewd underneath me. Not right now. "

   ' Geez, creep. '

   " Fine. "

Kenzou unlocked the chain around your ankle and took your hand as you stood up. There was a red mark around your ankle where the chain once clamped around your skin. He held your hand tightly as he walked out of the room. You followed him, but you looked around to get a feel for the house. There were two floors. The doors on the second floor were open as you passed them, and you peered inside. The bedrooms and bathroom were on the first floor. One looked to be a guest room, while the other was the master. Both rooms were fully furnished and decorated beautifully. On the bottom floor, you could only spot the living room before getting pushed into the bathroom. Kenzou locked the door and turned the water on for the shower. He put a towel over the shower rail for you to grab easily when you were done. He looked through one of the cabinets in the bathroom and pulled out a dress for you to wear when you were done. 

   " I'll wait. "

Kenzou closed his eyes and waited for you to strip and get in the shower. You felt a chill go up your spine from the situation. You quickly stripped and jumped in the shower feeling relaxed from the warm water hitting your skin. You washed your hair and body, feeling amazed by how calm you felt in the hot shower. You turned the water off when you were finished and wrapped the towel around you. 

   " Close your eyes. " You demanded.

   " As you wish. "

You peered out of the shower and saw Kenzou close his eyes. You took the clothes from him and dried yourself off quickly. When you unwrapped the clothing and undergarments, you paled, seeing what he had given you for clothes.

   " Why do I have to wear the lingerie you got me? "

   " It is the only clothing I have for you at the moment. Everything else is at the old house and I have not had time to get you other clothes. This is all I have for you. "

You didn't want to understand the logic he gave you, but seeing as he had nothing else with him, and you didn't want to walk out in just a towel, you changed. The lingerie was a red silk color that traveled to your mid-thigh. There were no straps, and the sleeves hung loosely on your arms. The sleeves were short and thin. There was no neckline, and the top was in a sweetheart neckline. The undergarments were gold and thin. The bra was strapless and thin colored in gold. There were gold accents on the red dress. You felt very uncomfortable, but it was all you had. You stepped out of the shower and dried your feet on the rug, and Kenzou opened his eyes. His eyes traveled your form up and down, and he felt his heart race. He held his lust back, and he unlocked the door for you. You stepped out of the bathroom and followed him back to your room. You followed him willingly. Once back in your room, he put the chain back around your ankle and said he would get his laptop to do some work. He shut the door, saying he would be back in a minute, but when he closed the door, you got to work. You pulled the silk dress away from your body and reached into your strapless braw, and brought out a small chunk of soap. You held the soap in your hand and looked at where you could put it. 

   ' There's really no where to put it but under the bed sheets. '

You lifted the mattress and put the soap on top of the bottom mattress and underneath the top mattress. 

   ' Now, I can get the chain off my ankle a little easier when I decide to escape. '