Chapter One

The promise is a big word.. It either makes something or breaks everything..

........
ANNA MARK

I woke up by the annoying alarm as it still rings making me groan in disbelief, as I switched it off...

I don't really feel like I got enough sleep because of mathematics test and I've promised my Dad, I would do well...

I stood up sluggishly as I entered the bathroom and freshen up...

I wore a blue long trouser, a white hoodie which had tiny black spots and I wore my white sneaker.... I was about to arrange my hair when I was cut in..

"Anna, get downstairs now" I heard my dad's voice..

" I'm coming." I yelled on the top of my voice hoping he would hear...

I let my Bronde hair down as I smiled at the view I saw in the mirror..

I'm Anna Mark,the young girl with,a black eyeballs, well defined nose, full rosy red lip,5.6ft..and a Bronde hair

I went downstairs, I met my Dad arranging the dinning room..

"Good morning, Dad." I said as I went close to him and pecked his cheek as he smiled.

"Good morning" He said as we both sat on the dinning chair ready to eat breakfast...

"So what do you prepare for breakfast?." I said as I could smell some spicy and creamy food..

" Spaghetti,sauce and meatballs" My dad said as he dished the food...

Gosh, I so much love that food...

"So what's the special occasion?." I said as I took a full fork of spaghetti and scooped it into my mouth..

"Your test, you promised to do well." My dad said as I forced a smile...

" Yeah, I've studied hard." I said as I swallowed the food..

"Good"

"Bye, Dad" I said as I bided him bye after the great food...

" Bye.. and do well." My dad said as he bided me Bye with a smile...

.......

DANIEL HART

As I allowed the warm water pelt on my skin, I felt relieved...

I came out of the bathroom, I wore a black long rag Jean,a white V top,black leather jacket and a white sneaker...

I went downstairs and saw servants working as usual and my mom operating her phone...

I was about to leave without greeting her, I don't think it's necessary

"Danny" I heard my mom's voice as I turned around to see her already standing..

"Where were you last night?." My Mom said with a straight face...

She must be angry..

"Good morning to you too." I said rudely..

" Just answer my question." My mom said as she folded her hands...

" I was out partying with my friends... What? I can not go out with friends again" I said with a smirk..

" Yes, you can't go out without my permission especially with those friends of yours." My mom said..

" Do I look like a five year old who needs permission from parents?." I said...

" Don't you have things to do in school?." My mom yelled a little bit...

"No, I do no–" I said but..

Oh shit, math test

" What?, Do you have anything important to do in school?." My Mom said as she looked at me with a serious face..

"No, how about we have this family meeting later?.I need to go to school." I said leaving the house without waiting for her response....

I entered my Benz car...

Fuck, how could I have forgotten maths test?.

............
How was the first chapter?😗.