Chapter Four

I know it's a bad thing to break promise, but I think now that it is a worse thing to let a promise break you...

ANNA MARK

After a little time of wetting my pillow with tears, I took my phone and saw a text from my dad and my best friend Louis...

Louis was a great friend, he understands me alot... Even if he is a little exposed..

I tapped on my dad's message first...

Dad: I would be home a little bit late.Order some pizza, Love you..

Anna: Yeah, dad. Take care..

I texted back but I didn't get a message early,he must be busy...

I tapped my friend's message, Louis...

Louis:Hi Caprice..

Okay, Louis should stop calling me that,he started calling me Caprice, since the day we went to watch the stars... Okay, I'm not that obsessed with stars but I just love the way they are just up there,so many secrets are up there...

Anna: Hi Ranger..

Louis really love having a long walk....so I gave a nickname Ranger..

Louis:Hmm, still calling me Ranger uh..

Anna:Hmm, still calling me Caprice..

Louis: Come on, you love stars...

Anna: Come on, you like having a long walk...

Louis: That's just me, Caprice..

Anna: That is just me,Ranger..

Louis: Whatever,so how is school?

That text just brought the whole promise things,the party,Gosh...

Anna: Well school is great until I got in contact with a bully..

Louis:Did he hurt you?

Anna: No, I made a promise to go to a party with me..

Louis: But you don't go to parties..

Anna: That's just the point..

Louis: But he doesn't has any right over you,so it's not actually a must you go...

Louis always know the right advice to make...

Anna: Yeah, I guess. Then I fail a promise...

Louis: it's not a must for you fulfill a promise, and if that bully does any bad thing, I would come down from France to beat his ass..

I laughed at his message,he always has his way...

Anna: When are you coming back from France? I miss you...

Louis: Awwwn, isn't that cute?

Anna: Just be serious, when are you coming back?.

Louis: I'm coming this December for Christmas,we are going to watch the stars, Caprice...

Anna: And take a long walk, Ranger...

Louis: Sure..

We chatted for a while before my stomach grumbled.. making me realize I was hungry....

I stood up and went downstairs to the kitchen, okay, Dad said I should order pizza but I'm really tired of pizza....

I decided to make noodles, change of taste...

..........

I finished eating the noodles as I washed the dishes,it was in the evening already and My dad isn't home yet.... I called him but his phone was switched off....

Dad was a busy man though...So sometimes I cuddle myself during thunderstorms.... That feeling was the worst ever....

I went upstairs to my bedroom, I sat down on my couch beside the bed...

Yeah, I'm not going for the party, Daniel can't dictate for me...