Chapter Twenty-Two

Never regret anything that made you smile...

Anna Mark.

"Do you want to go home now, taking the taxi now?" Daniel said after listening to the song...

"Okay." I said as I smiled..

Daniel called a taxi, as we both entered...

"Now, that we are almost close to Harris, how do you feel?" I asked Daniel who was already sleeping making giggle...

..........

The cab stopped in front of the restaurant, making Daniel wake up but his eyes still looked sleepy..

Daniel paid the driver, and we got down from taxi..

"You look tired, are you okay?" I asked him as he nodded his head..

I touched his forehead which was already hot..

"You have a fever." I said as he looked at him..

"The almighty Daniel Hart don't have feve-" Daniel said as he fell into my hands, like a hug.

" Daniel, are you okay?" I said in his ear but didn't get an answer...

" Shit." I muttered under my breath....

As I put his hand around my shoulder and dragged him to his car and put him in the passenger seat,as I breathed out....Gosh, he's so heavy..

I searched for his car keys in his pocket and found it at the back side of his pocket... I entered the driver seat, started the engine, hold the steering wheel and breathed heavily...

"Anna, you can do this." I said to myself and drove off....

I reached the front of my house and brought him out of the car...Gosh,he was so heavy..

I laid Daniel on my bed,as I breathed out...

I touched his forehead which was burning already.... I went downstairs, and brought a bowl filled with cold water and a cloth..

I sat beside him,as he was still shivering,I put the cloth inside the cold water, squeezed it, and placed it on his forehead.. but Daniel was still not having any changes..

I remembered when my mom should be put it on my elder brother's chest before he calms down....

I looked at Daniel's chest which his top covered it,as I kissed my teeth in disappointment..

"What have I gotten myself into?" I muttered under my breath, as I removed his top, showing his abs,as I gasped.. I continued to the same method, when I saw a particular tattoo, that held me back,it was my name written on his left side on his upper chest,Anna...

Why was my name written on his chest....

I thought,as Daniel's eyes flickered a bit before he opened it, very slowly...

"Are you okay?" I said as I touched his forehead which was already in normal temperature...

"I guess so, where am I?" Daniel said while rubbing his temples..

" At my house." I said as he looked at me in a shocked way..

"What?" Daniel said as he looked at himself and saw his body half-naked...

"We didn't do anything stupid, you had a temperature and fainted in my hand, so I brought you here."I said..

" So you brought me here?" Daniel asked as I nodded my head..

" How?" Daniel asked looked even more confused...

"Through your car." I said as I took his car-key on the cabinet beside my bed..

"So you can drive?" Daniel asked me as he took his car-key from my head..

"While my elder brother taught me,a little tricks." I said..

"Okay." Daniel said as he nodded his head still looking confused..

" How come my name is on your chest?" I asked as he looked at me surprisingly...

" How come you know that?" Daniel said as he used the duvet to cover his body..

" Well, you were acting stubborn sick,so I had to open that part." I said pointing to his chest..

"Stop pointing."Daniel said out of frustration...

"Sorry." I said as I put my finger back in...

"I got this tattoo through a bet." Daniel said...

" What bet?" I asked..

" The party,I asked you to come to, that you didn't eventually come,so I made a bet with my friend and I lost the bet so I had to do his demands that's how I had your name." Daniel said as I chuckled..

"Sorry." I said..

" Whatever, Barbie." Daniel said making touch his forehead,as he held my hand and removed it from his forehead..

"Am not sick, but your room is making me sick,so pinky." Daniel said as I smiled..

" That's my favorite color." I said..

"I know right." Daniel said dryly..

"Come on, you are in a girl's room, what do you expect?" I said..

" I expected more from you, Barbie." Daniel said as he took his top and wore it...

" Now, that it's the holidays,we are going to have much time to find Harris." I said.

" Can't wait," Daniel said as he got off my bed..

"Thanks for today." He added and was about to leave...

"Wait,I should have more than a Thank you, I saved your life today." I said as I pouted my lip..

Daniel came close to me,bent down to my where I seated..

"What are you doing?" I said curiously..

"Giving you more than a thank you." Daniel said as moved more closer to me, as our lips was a inch apart making me gulped hard......