Epilogue

Anna Mark.

After a week, I got discharged from the hospital... I was so glad leaving the hospital.. It's smells drugs..

I wore a light blue jeans,a black short cardigan with a grey tub and a white sneaker...

"Oh, someone is looking great." Ruby said as I came out of the bathroom..

I actually found out that Ruby was really a great person... Even for the fact she had one night stand with my boyfriend..Oh yeah, Daniel is officially my boyfriend...

I blushed at my thoughts, "Thank you." I said as I hugged her as she hugged me tight back.

"Ahh." I winced in a little pain...

The pain was still there..

"Oh sorry, does it still hurt?" Ruby said disengaging the hug..

I nodded my head, "Just a little."

"Okay... let's get going,or should I keep you here for a while." Ruby said as she dragged me out of the hospital.

"Don't even think about it?" I said with a small laugh...

.........

Ruby's Roll Royce park in front of my house..

"Let's get in." Ruby said with a wide smile as she got down from the car...

I got down from the car, I can't wait to enter home though

I thought as I opened the door but was caught surprised...

"Surprise." They choursed.... Daniel, William, Jessica, David and Louis and a lady beside him,so sure that's Crystal, the house was decorated with balloons and hall.

"Welcome home." Everyone greeted me as they hugged me but as Daniel was about to come, I was cut in by my bestie's presence..

"Ranger." I said as I hugged him tightly..

"Caprice." Louis said as he hugged me tightly..

"I thought, you weren't going to come for Christmas." I said..

"Well, someone wanted to see you." Louis said as he held the young girl beside him as she gave me a sweet smile..

"Crystal right?" I said sliently to him not trying to make the girl hear...

"No, Cindy." Louis said sliently as I nodded my head..

"Cindy right?" I said to Cindy as she nodded her head..

"Yes."

"Ranger has said a lot about you, Cindy." I said as I hugged her, giving her a fake smile..

He won't last with you either..

"So how is-" I was cut in, by a strong grip on my waist.. I recognized that scent, Daniel...