Chapter Six

The promise given was a necessity of the past:the word given is a necessity of the present....

ANNA MARK

I woke up from my deep sleep,my eyes felt heavy.. I went to the bathroom's sink and washed my face,I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed heavily....

I wore a deep blue big top,a white long trouser and a white sneaker.... I arranged my hair in a ponytail...

I went downstairs, Dad still wasn't home...by now I should have been expecting breakfast but now I'm going to school without morning food....

...........

As I closed my locker as the school bell rang... it was chemistry class..

I got a beep message on my phone,I checked it and saw an unknown number...

Unknown number: Hey,nerd

Nerd,the only one that calls me nerd is Daniel...

I frowned my face.... How did he get my number...

I stored his name as Don't answer..

Anna: Daniel, how did you get my number?.

Don't answer:Wow, lucky guess...

Anna: What do you want?.

Don't answer: We need to talk.

Anna: Talk about what?.

Don't answer: Let's see what after school..

I breathed heavily at the sight of the message, maybe we even need to talk...

Anna: Okay, where are we meeting?.

Don't answer: Finding me is like solving a puzzle.

Like what... How does he expect me to find him without a clue...

Anna: What!

Don't answer: A place where drinks are made in sweet and bitter taste..

Oh come on, he has to give me a better clue than that...

Anna:A better clue, Please..

Don't answer: Aficionado..

What Aficionado..

I thought about it,in the last I saw it, people are called Aficionado, like a coffee addict..

Wait a minute...

Daniel was trying to confuse me, it's called ' coffee Aficionado' it's like people who is so much in love with coffee...

I smirked,he really knows how to play puzzle game...We have many coffee shops around the school and I know the one exactly Daniel would be in... Folgers..

It is like one of the best coffee shop in U.S.A.

...........
As the bell rang...

"And that would be the end of the class." Mr Standford said, our mathematics teacher....

This was the last class today and I'm actually going to see Daniel now....

I went to the Café by taxi,I opened the Café door as it made a ding,I laughed at the door... I looked around for Daniel... I saw him seated on a chair, looking at the big window beside him...He looked cute though even with his bad attitude,He wore a short arm top which showed some of his tattoos on his arm...

I walked close to him and sat opposite him,I cleared my throat distracting him from the view..He looked at me in a shocked way...

Oh yeah, he's surprised to see me here huh...

"How did you get here?." Daniel said as he folded his arm on the table..

" Aficionado." I said as I airqouted...

"But I didn't text you the full sentence, it's co- ." Daniel said.

"Coffee Aficionado." I said with a proud tone...

" You should have allowed me to finish my words." Daniel said..

"What do you want to talk about?."I said.

He breathed heavily like he was tired or something...

I laughed in my mind... "We have many coffee shops here,so how did you know I was here?." Daniel said

Why does he keeps asking?.

"You were more of a stacks,so I figured the coffee shop you might have been in."I said as I rested my back on the chair..

" W-h-at did you just call me?." Daniel said as he shuttered..

" Stacks, I'm sure you are old enough to know the meaning.."I said with a smirk..

Damn, I'm acting bad... Anna, be good

" Of course, I know the damn meaning....Look nerd I don't show of money." Daniel said..

" Whatever. Do you have anything to say." I said..

"What do you want to drink? You can order." Daniel said as he called a waitress,a young lady, well dressed...

" Good day, what can I help you with?" The waitress said with a sweet smile still on her face...

Always smiling, keep up with the act..

"I would like to order iced coffee and she would like huh.." Daniel said the last part with a questioning face..

"Cappuccino." I said with a sweet smile.

"Okay, you would get it in a few minutes." The waitress said as she left us...

" What do you want to talk about?." I said..

"Make sure you come to the party tonight or else." Daniel said with a strong deep voice.

" Or else what? You don't have any right on me, you know that right."I said...

" You-" Daniel was about to talk but was cut in by the waitress who served our coffee...

"Enjoy." She said as she left..

"You know what I can do, right Anna." Daniel said as he gritted his teeth...

" Your mouth keeps moving but all I can hear is “blah blah blah...” "
" What the!" Daniel said in a shocked way.

" You bully people for fun... I don't know how people even likes someone like you.."I said as I sipped my coffee...

" Now, let me tell you why people don't like you neither; You and Monday are really similar——nobody likes you."
Daniel said as I gritted my teeth harder and he took a sip of his iced coffee..

"Oh you know the words." I said..

"You made a promise, Anna and I would advise you to keep it." Daniel said as I smirked..

" Harris."I said as Daniel widened his eyes..

"How did fu-". Daniel said as he looked around as if someone heard me...

"You don't want people to know what I want to say what about the others you have."I said..

" What do you mean? Who the heck do you think you are?"

" Several years ago, I read a book, it's says; Four things to be powerful in life is to covince,bride, punish and secrets.. you have the power to convince, bribe and punish but I control the secret." I said with a devilsh smirk.....

THAT PROMISEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें