Chapter Thirty-Three

Anna Mark

I woke up, because of the loud alarm,as I sluggishly waved my left hand to the cabinet finding the alarm as I switched it off, and went back to sleep..

It's Christmas day..

I opened my eyes quickly as I stood up from the bed... I entered the bathroom,as I bathe....

I went downstairs, wearing a red short gown, arranged my hair in a bun with a little make-up....

Its Christmas, I can't wait to see my brother...

I saw him dancing in the center of the living room to the Christmas song.... I giggle at his dance steps...

"Merry Christmas." I said as I hugged him...

"Merry Christmas to you too, little Barbie." William said hugging me back...

"So how's Jessica?" I said with a grin..

" Well, someone is looking beautiful." William said as I giggled..

It's Christmas,duh...

"Come on, did Jessica say Yes?" I hurriedly said

" Firstly, I saw you on the couch sleeping yesterday.. What, you were so lazy, you couldn't go to bed?" William said..

"So it was you who carried me?" I said..

"What, you thought it was Daniel?" William said as I gasped..

"He's going today." I mumbled under my breath...

" Going where?" William asked me as I shook my head...

" I have to go." I said..

"I have Harris's address." William said as I stopped my tracks...

"You know about Harris." I said as I looked at William..

"Yeah, Daniel asked for my help." William said..

So Daniel asked for his help...

"I would give you Harris's address, that's if you won't go alone.." William said..

Who should I go with?

" I would go with Darvis and David." I said as their names popped into my mind...

"Okay then." William said..

............
I knocked on a door,as door opened showing Darvis the door...

" Okay." He said ina confused tone as I smiled

"Merry Christmas." I said

"Umm, same to you, what are you doing in my house?" He questioned..

" Can I come in?" I said as Darvis gave me a final look before opening the door wide allowing me to enter...

"Thank you." I added as I entered the house when I saw David sitting on the sofa..

"What the fuck are you doing here?" David asked in a rude manner..

"I need you guys help." I said going straight to the point..

"Our help." Darvis said as he tucked his hand into his pocket..

"Yes, it's about Daniel." I said..

"Daniel." They both said sliently.

Daniel Hart

As the door clicked open,I could hear heels click on the floor...

It kept moving closer,Harris has a girlfriend...

"Am here already there,tell me where the painting is?" I could hear a familiar voice,Ruby

Painting,am also looking for a painting... how am I sure it's Ruby.

I changed my position,by lifting my head up a little to see who it actually was...

Yeah, it was Ruby, what's she doing here? Is she Harris's girlfriend?

All questions ran through my mind..."Ruby." I called out her name as she turned to my direction and gasped heavily, dropping her phone on the floor...

"Da- Daniel." Ruby stuttered..

"What are you doing here?" I asked going straight to the point..

"Am Harris's girlfriend." Ruby said as she folded her hands under her chest... as I gave a questioning look...

"Not like, I want to be his girlfriend, but I came for something really important in his house." Ruby added..

" How come you are Harris's girlfriend?" I asked moving close to her...

" We don't have time for explanation, what are you also doing here?" Ruby asked..

As I looked at her, she was wearing a black mini gown,with a sliver heels.. "You are going to need that dress for a funeral." I said..

"What funeral?" Ruby asked..

"Your boyfriend's." I said as she chuckled..

"Make sure he dies a painful death." Ruby said making me shocked..

" Why? I thought he's your boyfriend?" I said as she walked to the living room and sat down on the sofa..

"Harris is a bad person,a cunning man." Ruby said..

"Has he done anything bad to you before?" I said as I moved close to her..

" More like to my sister..Am sure you know Lily?" Ruby said as I looked at her in shock..

" You are Lily's sister?" I questioned..

I'm confused, I never knew Lily had a sister...

" Twin sister." Ruby said as she chuckled...

"I haven't seen her for like a year now and it's all because of Harris." Ruby said...

Should I tell her, I just met Lily recently? Nah, not now...

"I'm sorry." I said..

"Yeah, whatever.. I'm here for a big money in this house." I said..

Yes,the money and painting..

" Oh really, do you know where it is?" I said..

"And where should I tell you?" Ruby said giving me a questioning look...

" Look,we have to help each other, the money you are looking for,my share and two other people share is there." I said..

" You mean Blake and Nicholas." Ruby said..

"You know about the-." I said trying to understand Ruby..

"Yes, Blake was my boyfriend,he told me everything before all this happened." Ruby said..

Okay wait, Blake had a girlfriend... Ruby..

"So you were part them?" Ruby questioned..

" Yes, we don't have time to talk, Harris would soon be home." I said..

" Okay." Ruby said while nodding her head...

" We need to work together, you understand?" I said as Ruby nodded her head...

"We would do this together, Harris is coming back home in just two hours,so we have some time to plan somethings." Ruby said as I smiled....

" It's a done deal." I said bringing my hand out for a handshake..

"Deal." Ruby said as she gave me a handshake.....