Chapter Five

Better break your word than do worse in keeping it

......
Daniel Hart

"You actually know you don't have any right on Anna" Darvis said... David, Darvis and I  were at  David's balcony..

"But she made a promise to do anything I asked." I said as I gulped the whole alcohol in my cup...

"And you are obviously using her words against her." Darvis said in a defending tone...

Darvis is always the goody goody, always....

"In what way?." I said as I poured the alcohol from the bottle to my cup...

"Making her do what she doesn't want to do because she promised to do anything." Darvis said...

" It's always fun seeing people do what they had never done before, I mean regretting the things you have done isn't as painful as regretting the things you could have done but didn't do it, sometimes it's good to give some bad things a trial."I said...

" Because you are a bad boy." David said in our discussion....

I thought he wasn't even interested....

"Yeah, I'm sure she not going to come." David said...

"You wanna bet." I said with a smirk...to David as he looked at him surprisely...

"Daniel, you have never lost a bet before." Darvis said defending David...

" Come on, Dave."I said as I looked at him...

" Sure, I'm in the bet." David said.

"Love the spirit." I said.

" If I win, you do anything I ask." David said...

"What else can you ask of than daring me to ask the girl I don't like out." I said...

" And that's a great suggestion, but that's not actually what would happen even if I wished."David said as he let out a small laugh..

"So what is it then?." I said as I raised my left eyebrow up in a questioning way...

"Till then." David said with a smirk..

Cunning...

"You guys are like one of the worst curse I had ever had." Darvis said...

.............
ANNA MARK

I was at the window as I watched the dark night and the stars
,it looks so beautiful up there...

Dad wasn't still home....The cold thick pelt on my skin....

It looks like it was going to rain... I don't really fancy rain...

I walked back into my room and sat down on my bed, took my phone and texted my Dad...

Anna:Dad,are you coming home today?

I texted as I waited for his response until I heard a beep on my phone,as I quickly checked it..

But it wasn't Dad,it was just the school group chat... As I sighed... I haven't been really active on the group chat, I don't even know how they got my number, it's either they are always talking about the principal, how bad he is, I don't actually hate Principal James, he is just being the leader he wants to be and sometimes they talk about the every new party in town like Darvis' party...

As the breeze blowed into my room as the window of my room shaked..

Gosh, it's about to rain,

I stood up and closed the window as the thunder striked making me scream and move back when I closed the window...

I went to my bed as I used the duvet to cover myself as I sat upright,I was shaking and scared...

I hate thunder... And rain...

As I heard another thunder strike... I sherieked under my duvet...

I took my phone and played a song "I Bet by Ciara"

......
Music: Don't worry, I would hold your feelings..