Chapter Thirteen

The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing...

Daniel Hart

I love seeing her blush, a cute sassy girl blushing is really a great view..

"So are you going to tell me how you really got my house? " Anna said.. making me scoff..

" I said I guessed, I'm a good guesser, so shut up." I said as I muched another chip into my mouth..

" You can't just guess someone's house just like that? " Anna said

" Okay, main business, remember?" I said trying to change the topic..

"About Harris right?" Anna said, smart girl..

" Yeah, about Harris... At least we need to start from somewhere? " I said as I adjusted myself on the couch..

" Where should we start from? Was he kidnapped or he just wanted some space? Does he even want to be looked for? " Anna said as she tried to catch her breath.. I'm sure a lot of questions must have been going through her head....

Where should we start from? From the beginning...

"Let's start from the beginning, Anna.. I'm sure we would figured it out." I said as I held her hand.. She's a pretty good helper..

"Okay, start." Anna said as I looked at her in a shocked way..

"Start with what?" I said..

"You are the beginning, maybe somethings happened in the past that might have a little thing inside... Start from where it all started, maybe fights.. the reason why Harris left?" Anna said making me look at her trying to bring the past...

Do I really want to tell her?

"You are not ready, are you?" Anna asked as she looked into my face like she was trying to get answers..

"You said, you saw Harris at a coffee shop.. Can we start from there?" I said changing the topic as Anna sighed...

" It's thirty minutes away from my house," Anna said as I nodded my head.." So what are you going to do when we get to the coffee shop?" Anna added making me smirk..

"We watch out.. I mean Harris can't do without taking coffee, so I'm sure he going to be there. " I said with full assurance..

" And if we eventually find Harris, what are you going to do with him?" Anna said making me sigh in distress..

" I'm going to apologise." I said without looking at Anna...

"Now someone has been a bad boy." Anna said making me laugh.. making Anna also giggle

"Should we go now?" I said..as Anna happy expression changed..

" You mean now, like on a Saturday.. like right now." Anna said in a stressed way..

" Why? What is wrong with ‘now’" I asked..

"Oh, I just mean like it's Saturday and I really love my Saturday alone and inside without no disturbance which you already did. " Anna said as she pouted her lip like a baby...

"Okay, how about my reward?" I said..

"Bills on me for the next coffee drink not Satur-" Anna said when she gritted her teeth angrily..

"Nerd, I need coffee. Like right now." I said as I smiled inside me for victory..

"You did that on purpose, so that I would follow you to that store right? " Anna said faking a smile as I nodded my head...

"Ugh.. I hate you." Anna said as she stood up and made her way upstairs..

"Where are you going?" I said as I stood up..

" I want to change, duh. " Anna said as I went to where she is.

"No need for that." I said

"Why?" Anna said, "It's in every girl's gene to at least change to anywhere they are going. " Anna said..

"But you look sexy." I said with a smirk..

"Stop it." Anna said..

" Yes ma'am, let's go. " I said as I took her by her hand and dragged her out of the house......