Chapter Thirty-Five

It’s always better when we’re together.

Anna Mark
I never know, it hurts so much when you get shot....

I fell flat on the floor as Daniel rushed to me, putting my head on his leg...he was crying.... I gave him a smile...

"Don't die." Daniel said as he shook his head as I nodded my head...

"Promise me, you won't die." Daniel added...

Promise is a big thing... it's not my choice whether I would live or not.. Can I promise Daniel this one? Can I live?

"Yes." I said sliently as he brought out his pinky finger,I brought mine which was already stained with blood as we interlocked both finger as I smiled......

"Is she okay?" I could hear a familiar voice, I moved my head only to see Ruby..

"I guess so." Daniel said.

"How is Harris and Darvis?" I asked

Ruby nodded her head, "I called the police when Daniel was fighting with Harris, they have been arrested."

As I let out a small laugh..

"The ambulance is here." Ruby said as Daniel hurriedly carried me in a bridal style..

"Ahhh." I winced in pain...

............

I was taken to the ambulance as Daniel held my hand, while I was on the bed....

There is a adage that says “Don't fear death, fear the un-lived life.” I haven't even live my life to the width,I just started the length of life...

.........
I was taken to the surgery room,as I closed my eyes...

Daniel Hart

It's been two hours since they've taken Anna,I paced round the hallway with my hands closed together...

"She would be fine." Ruby said as she was sitted next to David....

I nodded my head.. "She would be fine,she would be fine, Please be fine." I mumbled under my breath when I saw William and a lady coming towards me...

"Where Anna?" William asked as I looked at him...

"Answer me." William yelled..

"And what do you want me to say?" I yelled back... "At least we are at the hospital, you should know what happened to her... I'm not okay right now,if she dies,my life is a fucking mess,I won't have someone to be there for me, to protect because.. she was always there for me,I want to be there for her also." I said as I sat down on the hospital chair, crying....

"I'm so sorry, but am also worried, she's my sister... my younger sister." William said as he sat beside me patting my back...

"Yeah,I understand." I said while nodding my head...

As the surgery room opened, when the doctor came out removing his gloves...

"How is she?" I rushed towards the doctor,so as William said others...

"She's fine, she just need some rest." The doctor said..

" Can we see her?" William said..

"Maybe tommorow, she needs some rest." The doctor said as he left...

"You guys can go,I would stay with Anna." I said..

"Okay." Ruby said..

" Take care of yourself and Anna." David said as he and Ruby left the hospital..