Chapter Thirty-One

I don’t want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.

Anna Mark
I got home, when I saw William dressed in a navy blue suit which fitted him perfectly,his hair was styled neatly...

"Well, someone is looking perfect." I said as I walked closer to him...

"You are the only one I know that goes to sit on park bench during Christmas Eve." William said as I chuckled..

"Whatever, I felt like, so Jessica." I said as William looked at me..

"Don't even go there." William said as I smirked...

" What? I don't know her, How come am just knowing today? So you have an eye on a girl, you didn't tell me? How old is she? Where does she lives?" I kept on talking as William rubbed his temples with his eyes tightly closed...

"Don't you have plans tonight?" William said as I shook my head, as he took his phone, started to operate it...

"What are you doing?" I asked..

"Telling Daniel to come over." William said...

"Wait, what stop." I said as I tried to grab his phone..

" I've sent the message already,so be expecting him." William said as he tucked his phone into his pocket..

"Why did you do that?" I said

"Because you look like someone who would die alone today, I need to sure so I texted Daniel." William said

" But I'm okay alone,am used to it." I said as I tried to hold back my tears..

Ever since, Mom's death,Dad spends all the time in the office... I thought he was getting over mom's death but it was taking to long...

"No one- wait what.. You spend Christmas alone." William said as I nodded my head..

" Dad never comes home right?" William said in a low voice..

" Yeah." I said still trying to hold my tears..

"Don't worry, I would spend this night with you." William said.

" What about your date?" I said..

"I will just cancel it,am sure Jessica would understand." William said...

"Don't worry, I'm fine, don't be so pathetic and go to your date." I said..

" But what about-" William said..

" Haven't you texted Daniel? I will be expecting him." I said as I began to push William out of the house..

"Take good care of yourself." William said

" You too,I hate you." I said..

"I love you, little Barbie." William said as he kissed my forehead as he entered his truck and drove off...

I smiled as I closed the door...Wait, Daniel is coming over... What about today? How do I face him? I can't look like this in front of him,I need to look good...

"I won't look depressed in front of him." I said as I entered my room,had a bathe....

Now,the problem is the cloth...

"Something sexy but casual" I said sliently as I saw a white mini summer dress...

"Going to freeze to death because of showoff." I said to myself as I took the dress and changed...

" I said to myself as I took the dress and changed

I arranged my hair in a messy bun...as I applied a red lipstick, powder on my face just little and some perfume...

I smiled at myself looking at the mirror, when I heard the doorbell....My heart jumped thinking it's Daniel...

I went downstairs, went to open the door, when I saw Daniel dressed in a black tight jeans, green big cardigan and with some boots...

"Wow." Daniel said as I waved my thoughts from his dress code..

"Umm, I never knew you were coming." I said as Daniel entered the house as I closed the door..

I just lied..

"Oh really, your brother texted me saying you would be needed some company tonight." Daniel said as I nodded my head like am just hearing the news...

"Oh really, I didn't know.. I would have done something to eat." I said as he shook his head...

" But your brother said you would be expecting me." Daniel said as I smiled nervously...

" He might have skipped his mind." I said as Daniel cleared his throat as the slience came back...

Fuck, I hate it...

"You are looking sexy though." Daniel said as I blushed...

"Hmm, thank you." I said as he looked at me, and he released my bun..

"What are you doing?" I said as my hair dropped down on my face..

" There is cold,warm yourself up." Daniel said as he kept the band..

"Annoying." I said..

"I'm sorry for today." Daniel said as I looked at him, but he was looking at the TV..

"It was nothing." I said..

"But, I'm still going alone to meet Harris, and I wanted to tell you something before going." Daniel said looking at me..

"What? You are scared, you are going to get killed." I said with a chuckle..

" Yeah, I guess but that's not it but it's part of it though." Daniel said as he smiled..

" Then what is it?" I asked..

"I don't regret kissing you that night,I don't regret doing anything to you,or the moments we had, the bad ones and the good ones." Daniel said..

"What are you trying to say?" I asked, Please, Daniel just say your mind...

"Nothing, just say my mind." Daniel said..

That's not your fucking mind...

I tried to hold the urge to kiss him to bring the real words out of his mouth...Fuck, Anna...

I thought to myself as I dragged Daniel for a kiss at first I knew he was surprised after some few seconds,he opened his mouth to allow me in..

Maybe time stopped when my lips met his, but the flutter only intensified. My heart pounded in my chest as my knees got weaker. I could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all my senses.

He kissed me gently, carefully, but it wasn’t gentleness I wanted, not now, not after all this time, and I  knotted my fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering me against him....

Without warning, his mouth is on mine. He kisses me roughly. Completely unyielding. His hands are on the back of my head, holding me in place. It's just want,I wanted... He tucked my hair behind my ear as we parted our lips...

"I love you." I said as he looked at me in shock...

I didn't know when I said that but I can't hold it anymore..

"I have to go." Daniel said as he stood up but I didn't stop him from leaving...