Chapter Seventeen

It's not how much we have ,but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness...

.........
Anna Mark

"Anna, please stand up and tell us the answers to the assignment." Mrs Smith said as I gulped harder....

All Daniel's fault, I should have not being close to him,such a bad influence...

"Mrs Smith,the thing..umm,the thing is.. actually, I was busy with."

"With me." Daniel interrupted me as everyone made an annoying voice and stared at me...

"So you were with Daniel throughout the weekend." Mrs Smith asked as the class went slient..

"Yes, but not really all the weekend." I said again...

"Anna, during lunchtime,I want to see you in my office," Mrs Smith said as I nodded my head..

" Sit down." She added.

As I sat down gently,I moved my head close to Daniel's ear.

"You are so dead." I whispered as he scoffed..

As the class continued..

" So open to Page 114, there we would be talking about religion." Mrs Smith said as the class continued, Daniel looked so concentrated throughout the class...

What type of bully is he?

"And that would be all for today." Mrs Smith said as she left the class..

As everyone left the class leaving me and Daniel in a dead slience.

"Scream if that would help you subside your anger." Daniel said without looking at me.

" You embarrassed me in class today, do you know what you have done." I said as I looked at him..

"And how is it my fault, you didn't do you assignment? At least, you had Sunday."
Daniel said as he raised his left eye brow up with a questioning look..

"Are you blaming me now? Aren't you the one who's looking for Harris,I don't know the thing between you both but it's giving me headache,so let m-" I said but was cut in..

" I guess, you should have another class by now, you don't want to be late and blame me again..I guess, I would look for Harris myself.Thanks for the help." Daniel said as he left the class..

He looks angry,did I say something bad?.

I stood up and left the class, going to history class..

I sat down, feeling light... Throughout the history class,I wasn't myself,I was just thinking about Daniel, I must have said something wrong... I wanted to continue looking for Harris together with him... I loved the moments with had looking for Harris...

"Miss Anna, Miss Anna." I could hear someone call my name but I was lost in thought as someone tapped me disturbing my thought.

"Yes." I said as I looked at Andrew, the boy who tapped me as he pointed to the front making me look at Mr. Lockwood, who was giving me a deadly stare..as I cleared my throat.

"Anna, what did I say last?" He said giving me a deadly glare,as I straightened myself on the chair and cleared my throat...

"I can't recall, Sir." I said as I scratched the back of my head..

" Then leave my class." He said...

"Sir, I'm-"

"Now, Anna" He said in a loud voice this time as I cleared my throat, packed my things and left the class...

I went out of the school,as I saw Daniel sitting on the school bench as he played with his leg, moving it forward and backward as he breathed in....

Goah, he's so cute...

I sat beside him,as I could feel him stare at me but he didn't say anything and looked away...

"Aren't you supposed to be in history class?" Daniel said

"I got kicked out." I said as I smiled at myself...

"Wow, surprised..." Daniel said

" You should be." I said as I pressed my lip together...

" Your offense?" Daniel said...

"I was thinking about you." I said as I bit my lip in disappointment..

" Okay,if you are flirting with me now, I'm not about to fall for you." Daniel said as he chuckled..

" No, that's not what I meant, I mean you left the class angrily today... I wanted to say, I'm sorry..and I want to continue looking for Harris with you.." I said..

" Hmm, okay.. I'm not angry with you anymore." Daniel said..

"So you were angry with me before?" I said..

"Yes, can't I?" Daniel said..

" You can and can not," I said as he looked at me..

"How about a hug?" I said as I widened my hands...

"The almighty Daniel Hart, don't hug" Daniel said as he crossed his legs.. making me laugh as I dropped my hands...

" You are so annoying and boring." I said as I tickled him on his tummy making him shift in timid...

"Thank you." Daniel said as I  continued to tickle him..

" Stop,stop." Daniel said as he tried to laugh but kept it in..

Daniel stood up from the bench, and ran but I chased him....