Chapter Twenty-Seven

Happiness is not the absence of problem, it's the ability to deal with them..

Anna Mark.

"That's why I don't like ice cream." Daniel said as I breathed in hard...

Heavens knows, I feel like crying...

"I'm sorry to hear that." I said sadly...

"It's fine, I heard that alot of times." Daniel said as he looked at me..

"What, do you pity me?" He added...

"A little." I said while nodded my head...

"Is it necessary?." Daniel asked making widened my eyes a little...

"I know right now, you see your life as a mess, don't you pity yourself how hard you are trying to make it better." I asked..

"Sometimes,self pity becomes your oxygen. But you learned to breathe it without a gasp. So, nobody even notices you're hurting. I pity myself,but do you notice?" Daniel said as he pointed to himself, I looked at him for a few seconds, not knowing what to say..

Daniel scoffed with a small laugh, "I pity myself, infact with every single thing I do in my life, whether good or bad, do you know why? I don't want things coming in a hard way?"

"Sometimes, I'm surprised how a bully like can know words to use?" I said letting out a small laugh...

"Sometimes, I'm surprised how a nerd like you is always dressing so pretty." Daniel said as I scoffed, rolling my eyes..

"Showoff." I muttered under my breath...

I dragged the ice cream closer, took a spoon,as I scooped a big one and put it in my mouth...

"Don't let us keep talking about the past? This isn't the memories you want to make for the future." I said...

" Yeah, I don't want to make ugly memories.. but a memory is always a memory." Daniel said as he watched me lick all the ice cream...

..................

"Where next?" I asked Daniel as we were already walking in the mall...

"Shopping a dress." Daniel said as we both stopped in front of a clothing store...

"Shopping a dress, for what?" I asked..

"You would find out soon." Daniel said as he dragged me into the clothing store....

"Pick some dresses and we would test it." Daniel said.

"Let me be surprised." He added before he went to sit opposite the dressing room waiting for me,as a lady who worked there came helping....

We went to the gown section, which had a lot of gowns..

"Shit." I said sliently...

Where do I start from?

"Do you like this one?" The lady came with a emerald green silk long dress which had long cut..

"I love you." I said as she smiled...

I went to the dressing room, wore the dressing room,they did a simple make-up for me and arranged my hair up...

I looked at myself in the mirror...

"You look beautiful." The make-up artist said as I giggled happily....

I pecked to check on Daniel who was reading a magazine.... I breathed in as I opened the curtains, creating Daniel's attention...