Chapter Twelve

No matter how you carefully choose your words, they would always end up being twisted by others....

Anna Mark

As I put a full fork of fried egg into my mouth and muched it angrily...

Dad hasn't come home after the little argument.. sometimes you just have to fight for yourself..Dad would never understand that part...

I put another fork full of egg in my mouth when my phone rang... I took my phone from the table as I checked... Don't answer was calling...

I shouldn't answer but I need to answer... I picked the call..

Anna: Hello

Don't answer: Hey, you home already..

I blushed at his question... Awwwn,no one knows Daniel can be a little sweet sometimes

Anna: Yeah, what about you?

Don't answer: Same..

There was a little slience on the phone call after Daniel answered...

Anna: Do you want to talk about today?

Don't answer: That would be tommorow, Take your time..

Anna: Time to think about what?

Don't answer: About the man, you left with..

Anna: And that was my Dad..

Don't answer: Oh, I didn't even guessed right...

Anna: Like you are even a good guesser...

Don't answer:Of course, I am..

Anna: Really... okay where am I now..

Don't answer:At your house...

I could hear a little chuckle from the other side of the phone...

Anna: Yeah, but where exactly?

Don't answer: The dinning room right?

I gasped at his answer, he's right... But how?

Anna: Guessed right..

Don't answer: So what I'm I getting?

Anna: What? A gift..

Don't answer: Yeah..

Anna: Hmmm... Okay, the next coffee bill is on me..

Don't answer: Great.

Anna: Okay,bye then..

Don't answer: Bye..

As we both ended the call... I blushed.. I touched my cheeks, it was warm...

I don't used to be like this..

.................
The next morning,as the sunrays from the windows distured my sleep as I groaned in agony...

I guess I didn't close the window...

I stood up feeling tired, Today was Saturday,my rest-day...

I wore a light brown,off shoulder strap long summer dress... dress which h

I looked at myself in the long mirror as I smiled at myself and my smooth legs

I looked at myself in the long mirror as I smiled at myself and my smooth legs.... I arranged my hair in a messy hair bun....

I went downstairs,as I went straight to the kitchen... I don't really expect Dad today, he's always busy on Saturdays... I got used to it and love spending my Saturday alone... I cooked lasagna...After eating,I switched to my favorite series film The Long Balled..

It's a Korean film, I'm a k-drama type...

I loved the film,the fact that everyone thinks the princess is a boy.... I mean to me, she looks girl not boy...

I watched the scene where she fell into the water as the doorbell rang...

Some people are just a film spoiler, I really want to know what happened to her... I ignored the doorbell..When it rang again as I groaned in annoyance...

I stood up and opened the door only to see Daniel, standing opposite me dressed in a Blue T-shirt, a tight black jean and a sneaker..His hair was well styled...

"And someone is looking sexy." Daniel said...

"And my eyes are up here." I said...

"You were also drooling." Daniel said as I blushed a little...

Gosh, what's wrong with me?

I cleared my throat, "What are you doing here? How did you know my house? Are you a stalker? Wait! Do you stalk girls?"I said as I tried to catch my breath...

" First," Daniel said as he entered the house by my side leaving me expressionless as I closed the door... "We need to talk," He added as he sat on the couch like it was his house, " Second, I just guessed your address, Third, I'm not a stalker, Lastly, I only stalk girls that are beautiful." Daniel said as I blushed at his last word... Does that mean I'm beautiful?

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" I said as I sat beside him.. and he chuckled..

" So you are a fan of K-drama." Daniel said in between his chuckle as I switched off the television in haste...

"Yeah, you don't really know me." I said..

"Neither do you," Daniel said as he ate a chip making annoying sound, "And I was thinking,I would meet you watching science project, guess I'm wrong." He added..

" You are not a good guesser then." I said with a little chuckle as there was a little slience after what I said...

Daniel looked at me making me feel uncomfortable, "My eyes are up here." I said..

"I never said they were down and I guess you should start dressing  a little bit more sexy, you look great." Daniel said making me blush as he smiled... So sure,he saw me blushing this time...