Chapter Seven

If I keep a secret, you must also hide it from yourself...

Daniel Hart..

As Anna gave me a devilsh smirk..

How does she know Harris?.

"You know Harris, don't you?" I said as I moved close to her...

" Yes.So stop disturbing me and thanks for the mathematics lesson." She said as she stood up...

" Wait." I said as I stood up too and she turned to look at me..

"Oh yeah." She said as she put her hand in her pocket,brought out a dollar and dropped it on the table...

"I paid my bill." She said as she left the Café... I sat down back...

.................
Flashback

As the mirror shattered in pieces...

"Harris, it isn't going to end like this." Daniel yelled in between his tears..

" Oh really, you really have to say something, after what you did... You broke the promise." Harris said..

" Oh come on, it was a misunderstanding,it wasn't what it seems,"Daniel said as he moved close to Harris...
" I am sorry."Daniel added.. but Harris returned it with a punch on Daniel's cheek...

"You would pay for what you did... I would find you.." Harris said as he left the room...

Flashback ends...

Anna Mark

I stepped of the Café,as I let out a heavy breath, I looked back at the Café...

It's been a while since anyone heard about Harris...in school, Daniel and Harris were so close.. people thought they were gay but one day we stopped hearing about Harris...

I got home by taxi... I dropped my bag on the couch as I sighed...

"Anna, is that you?" I could hear my Dad's voice from upstairs and it's was coming close...

"Dad;" I said as I saw him coming downstairs...

"Dad... I missed you." I said as I hugged him..

" I missed you too. How was school?." He said as we disengaged from the hug...

" It was fine and your work?." I said as I remembered some things that happened today...

I can't still believe I talked about "Harris" like bringing his past... Should I have done that? I didn't want to come to the party... Talking about Harris, I'm really want to know where he is...

"Earth to Anna." Dad said...

"Nothing, Dad... by the way.. I'm hungry." I said as I pouted my lip..

" Ok, what do you want to eat?" Dad said as he smiled...

"Anything made with your hands." I said..

"Hmm, okay." Dad said as we both went to the kitchen