Chapter Eleven

It's better to understand little; then to misunderstand a lot...

Daniel Hart

"Mom." I said sliently, I saw her with a man, their hands interlocked....

My Mom freed her hands from the man... I looked at Anna,who was still there looking...

Does she know that man? Or my Mom?... A lot of questions ran through my mind....

My Mom came to me as she stood opposite me...

"What are you doing here?" She asked as I looked at her trying to get some words...

"It's not what you think. He's just a business partner." My mom added..

" And what do you think, I'm thinking?" I asked as I raised my left eyebrow..

" Daniel, don't be rude." My Mom said as I smirked..

" Being rude, huh," I said... " How about I show you being rude by telling Dad?" I added as her eyes widened..

" Mom, Is that man your boyfriend?" I said as I looked at where he stood but he wasn't there.. I looked around and saw him beside Anna as they walked away..As I scoffed...Anna knows that man..

"Daniel, I'm talking to you." My Mom said cutting in my thoughts..

"What?" I yelled a little..

As my Mom breathed in and out heavily, "Let's go home." She said..

"Bye then." I said as I waved her

"Panda." My Mom called me as I widened my face and looked at her with a straight face and she smiled at my reaction..

"Why do you keep calling me that? I'm not your baby anymore." I said..

" You will always be my Panda." She said as she touched my cheek...

"I'm not getting into your car." I said as I folded my hands and pouted my lips acting like a child..

"Yes, you are." She said..

"No, I'm not." I said..

" Yes, you are." She said again as the argument continued for some few minutes...

Anna Mark

"So, are you going to explain what I saw there?" My Dad questioned as soon as we got home...

Finally, he talked.. Driving in the car with him was like decade because of the awkward slience... Why is he even questioning me? He was also with a woman, but can I question him to?.

"Anna, I was asking you a question" My Dad said cutting me in from my thoughts..

"So,umm,he just a friend,a good friend." I said as my Dad looked at me with a confused face..

"And when did you start having friends?" My Dad questioned as I swallowed my saliva hard..

"He helped me during mathematics test... so we became friends,he is not a bad person." I said...of course, he's a bad person..

"Mathematics test, how come you needed help in your mathematics test?" My Dad questioned, but I didn't have an answer...

"Anna!" My Dad yelled...

"What? And what about you? I saw you with a woman, who was she?" I yelled back as my Dad looked at me in a shocked way...

"Did you just yell at me?" He said..

"No." I said as I folded my hands in between my word..

"She was just a business partner,is that clear?" He said as he opened the exit door angrily about to leave...

" Don't slam the door." I said as I heard a loud bang on the door..

" Yep,he slammed the door." I said as I went straight to my room.