Chapter Fifteen

If you don't stand for something, you would fall for anything...

Daniel Hart

As we continued running,we hid in a close fitting narrow wall, it was tight but we needed to hide....

I heard them running past us,I looked at Anna who looked a little scared,I was close to her face because of where we were hiding..

"It's okay, they are gone." I said trying to calm her down, as she looked at me with a cute puppy eyes...

Wait, what..'cute'.

.........

As we both sat down on a park bench, Anna's hands were folded together as she didn't look up...

"I told you to stay in the counter." I said.

"And I did," Anna said in a firm but shaking voice.. "I stayed in the bar counter as I waited for you, that same counter was the place, I met Mickel." She added as she looked at me with filled to the brim with tears..

"I'm sorry." I said..

I don't have anything to say then that.

"You promised me you won't let go because you think I'm not worth it." Anna said as I breathed out and shook my head out of disappointed..

"I shouldn't have let you in this mess in the first place. I am sorry." I said.

"You should be." Anna said..

" What happened to your hands. " Anna said as she grabbed my hand, which was bruised on my fist..

"Oh, umm I wasn't been careful." I said as I released my hands from her.

" What did you do?" Anna questioned me like my Mom,eww

" Stop that. I'm not a little boy that goes around picking up fights." I said with a scoff..

" I know, but you are Daniel Hart." Anna said with a little smile..

" You are so annoying." I said.

"Okay,then tell me what happened?" Anna said.

"Harris is in Los Angeles." I said..

"Really.. and are you going to go for him?" Anna questioned making me think..

Would I really to Los Angeles to go find Harris? Or I should just wait for a miracle?

"Is he coming back?" Anna questioned..

"I don't know." I said..

"So what did you do that you had a bruised hand? How would you punch bad guys?" Anna said with a smile

Flashback
After leaving Anna in the bar counter,I followed Liam... I kept following him till he entered a particular room but didn't close it...

Smart,he knows I'm here...

I entered the room,I saw Liam looking outside his window while puffing his cigarettes...

"I was expecting you, Daniel." Liam said as he turned around facing me.

"Yeah, you should be... Where is Harris?" I said.

" And how am I supposed to know?" Liam said..

"Oh, you know.. and you better start talking because you get hurt."I said...

" Harris isn't done with you yet, Daniel so instead of you finding him, why not let him find you?" Liam said with a chuckle...

" You son of a bitch." I said as I punched him on his face..

Flashback ends..

"I can still punch bad guys." I said as I smiled..

"If you say so." Anna said..

"Let's get going, it's getting late already." I said standing up from the bench..

" Okay." Anna said standing up too..

................