Chapter Twenty-Four

We must not allow people's limited perception to define us...

Daniel Hart.

I got home, with a smile on my face...

I jumped on my bed happily, I don't really know what's wrong with me...

I chatted up with Anna, she didn't eat anything after all the running and questioning...

As my door opened showing my younger sister, Esther..

She had a short brown hair, a fat face, a pink lip, light skinned, brown cute puppy eyes and a well defined nose..

"Daniel." Esther said as she crawled on my bed giving me a hug..

"Hey, little sis," I said hugging her back...

"Is everything okay?" I added as I caressed her hair.. I know my little sis, she's lively and stubborn..

"Not really." Esther said as she looked at me with a pouted lip...

"What is it? You know, you can tell me anything." I said..

" It's about you." She said as she released herself from the hug as sat down on the bed with her leg crossed..

"About me." I said as I rested my back on the hard surface of the bed..

"Yeah, you see,Lately, I've been having a dream about you." Esther said..

"What happened in your dream?" I asked looking at her in a curious way..

" Well, it looks like you are going to lose someone really special and close to you." Esther said as I widened my eyes..

Anna..

" Did this someone get hurt?" I asked as I moved close to her..

"Well, am not really sure but you are going to regret at the end that you ever made the person close to you." Esther said as I scoffed sadly..

" This someone, what's it's gender?" I asked again...

Please, don't say a girl...

"So damn sure, it's a girl." Esther said as she still nodded her head..

As I scoffed and laid on the bed slowly.... What have I done?

"Daniel, is the dream related to what's going on with you?" Esther said..

"I guess." I said as I closed my eyes.

"Are you sleeping already?" Esther said as I still closed my eyes...

I don't want to talk about anything...

"Okay, goodnight." Esther said as she left my room switching off the light, making me open my eyes slowly...

I thought that if I owned nothing, had nothing, was nothing, I would have nothing left to lose, and I wouldn't be scared anymore. Because my whole life I’ve been so damn scared. Scared to live because I was scared to die. But at the same I was so scared of living, so I wanted to die. Or maybe so scared of dying that I refused to live. You don't have to be afraid to fall, when you're already on the ground. You don't have to be scared to lose someone, when there's no one around to lose, but I don't want to lose Anna....

I thought,as a tear rolled down my face..

Fuck,it hurts...

Anna Mark

"So you really don't want to talk about war?" I asked William as we were both on the bed looking at the ceiling..

"No, it's such a nightmare, and you don't want to talk about your boyfriend." William said..

" Stop acting like a child." I said as I sat up and looked at me with a small laugh..

" See, you are laughing, it's obvious you are in love." William said..

" Really, do I look like someone in love?" I asked William as he sat up straight, staring at me...

"You love him, don't you?" William said..

"I don't know." I said as William chuckled..

"Gotcha, you like someone." William said as he laughed happily..

" William,be serious...say something." I said..

" Okay little Barbie,Hope for love, pray for love, wish for love, dream for love…but don’t put your life on hold waiting for love." William said making me fall in deep thought...

The sentence look easy to understand, but I don't want to understand....

"Good night, Barbie." William said giving me a peck on my head as he left the room switching off the light...

I find it confusing trying to label what we are because we seem to be more than just friends..Confusing love is when you are not aware of what you are feeling, two things simultaneously.

I don't want to lose Daniel yet, I want to enjoy every moment with him without missing none...