Chapter 24: Complete Team

Myle's POV

"Oh, you're . . . Myle?"

I waved my hand, showing a little awkward smile.
"Ahahahah... yoohoo..?"

"Ahh..." I was taken aback when he stepped closer and held my hand. Staring straight at me, he shouted, "You were pretty cool back then!"

"Er... Thank you... very much?"

He's talking about the time when I won the bet with Kyou. Still, I was not used to being called cool.

"Right?!" I turned to my left where Eris suddenly appeared while panting. She probably rushed from the 4th to the 1st floor. "I'd love to have her as my sister-in-law! Why don't you marry Claus?"

"Er... I already have--"

"Shh! Who on earth is this woman?" Zou interrupted. I nearly revealed that I like someone but it's not like I was keeping it secret.

Eris leaned forward to him then raised an eyebrow.
"Same question to you, Kiddo. You're probably not informed that I'm older than you."

Zou just ignored her then turned to us. "Hey, until when will you two stay like that!?"

"Oh, right. Sorry, Myle." Kein released my hand while I...

"Ahahahah..." ... just laughed it off with the thought that Eris might kill me if I said it's fine.

This is a mess... Help me, Kyou...

"If you're looking for Kyou Zeyern, he's already asleep."

"... Lev!"

I just turned around for a second, unconsciously searching for Kyou. How did Lev know what's on my mind?

"If you're wondering why I know who you're looking for, it's because of your eyes."

"My eyes..?"

"Your look whenever you seek him..." We just blankly stared at each other until he purposely messed his hair. "Arg!!! You're slowly becoming an open book!"

"Er..."

As I closed my eyes, his sigh made me open it again. "So what's your plan, Leader?"

Oh, right, I'm a leader.

"Wait," I replied, raising my left hand.

I stared at each of them. Zou was gazing at me with his head tilted while Eris and Kein were chatting with a slight... blush? Ms. Ayuri, on the other hand.., was holding her phone at her eye level and... recording?

"Ms. Ayuri, can I get a copy of that later?" I pointed at her phone with my left hand.

"O-oh! I've been caught. Hihi... Of course, I'll send it to you later."

"Ahahah... Yes, thank you so much."

After observing them, I also imagined Kyou beside me just to count our members. Lev, Zou, Ms. Ayuri, Kein, Eris, Claus, Me, and Kyou. 8 people... If we added Lev's sister, we'd only need 2 more.

"Let's go back to Kyou," I spoke up.

"WAIT! Did he... cling to you by any chance?" Ms. Ayuri shouted then whispered to me afterward.

"Er... Why?"

"'Cause whenever he's sick, he would cling to the person he loves the most. He'd always cling to our mother in the past."

"Oh... Then he probably mistook me as Mrs. Zeyern..."

"Nope. I tried to disguise myself as Mom before, expecting that he'd cling to me, but he just glared at me! That brat's just too sharp!"