Afterword

Hallo there~

After all these years-- months rather! I have finished SF-TSTN or Starting From The Sight & The Night!

First of all, I thank thee for reading this precious story of mine. It may not be perfect but for me, it's my masterpiece and I love the story so much. Especially the characters! <3

Also, special thanks to my friends!

yayqyqya for the greatest support, my best friend, number 1 reader (sheeesh)

MyForbiddenHappiness for the support and great reactions + fan art (Chapter 23) hehe~

Sometimes, I'm having diabetes from Myle and Kyou. Too much sweetness! But, let them be. They deserve it after all that they went through.

For the message of this book, I always seemed to emphasize the word "trust". Nowadays, it's hard to trust someone...

Strangers, friends, lovers, or even family. It takes time before you deeply believe someone. For some, it might be the case, but for some, it might not be.

There's also the thing where you should learn who to trust. This is the most important thing. So, I wrote this supernatural thing where mindreading is involved like "Is it really that hard to trust if you can't mind-read?"

About the memory erasure, it just came to mind for a twist. My imagination runs wild sometimes.
( - _,- )

Also, Myle's past shows that not all outstanding and tough(outside) people are strong inside. We need a Kyou in our life. Just kidding.

With or without a Kyou, let's enjoy our life to the fullest and overcome challenges just like they did!

And, uh... Last thing:
I apologize if there were some confusing scenes. English is not my first language so... please spare me. Muweheheh.

I hope to learn more after finishing this book. I planned on writing my next book but I don't think I would write it in English. Maybe if I feel like doing so, I might write one. For now, I want to focus on writing Filipino Stories.

Still, I thank you all again for reading! I hope you enjoyed "Starting From The Sight & The Night"!

I heart you all! Muweheheh <3

(Insert: Dora's OST- We Did It!)