Chapter 25: Snow Blue and the Five Dwarves

Myle's POV

One month had passed and finally, it's time for us to act on stage. During our rehearsals, I somehow... handled them well. Kyou still had his clingy after-effect since he would suddenly hug me whenever our practice ended. There's no moment that I wouldn't turn red from that!

Anyway.., our Snow White and her Prince kept on arguing that they always skipped our rehearsals. They're geniuses when it comes to acting though so my praises were effective to make them listen to me.

I always had the feeling that their hot-headedness might make our club crumble but look at us now! We're about to act in front of many many people!

Just imagine if I were their mother, I'm so proud of you, huhu... I would say this with tears of joy.

If we're gonna talk about my role... haha... Anyway!

Our school hired 2 stylists just for this moment. However, both of them were running back and forth in the boys' and girls' dressing rooms, panicking since there were only 30 minutes left.

I was also nervous but other than that, I kept on scratching my shoulders since I was not used to wearing this dark green gown. If only I stayed as a dwarf huhu...

"Miss Arjera?" called by a certain voice.

I turned to this man who appeared behind the door. He supported his green pointy hat with his right hand because it might fall. When he stood properly in the entrance, I had the chance to gaze at his red costume with a green collar. He looked like a tomato...

His green dwarf boots clicked as he stepped in.

Before he fully entered, I went near him; although, while still scratching my shoulders.
"Pfft. You look cute, Dwarf Kyou."

"And you look so pretty, Queen Arjera. People might steal you away from me..."

"W-What in the world..?"

"But... aren't you uncomfortable with that?"

"Er... It's fine! I'll change costume in the middle of the play anyway."

He paused before answering, "I see... If you need help, you can call me."

"Yes, yes." I smiled and pushed him that he would step back 3 times to exit our dressing room. The other girls might get embarrassed after all. "Wait for me outside."

Glancing at my back, the two stylists, with their sparkling eyes, were near me so I took one step backward.
"Oh my, Ms. Myle, is he your boyfriend?"

"Er... Nope, he's my... best friend."

My answer made them look at each other. Perhaps doubting us? Still, I fully understood why they would. Our closeness was unnatural, especially since he still had the after-effect. I'm kinda used to it now though...

"Myle!" I turned to our Snow White who probably just finished her make-up. "How do I look?"

She spun around then I answered, "You look like Cinderella more than Snow White."

"Haha! See that, Zou?! Myle praised me!"

I looked at the entrance again where our prince was leaning by the door.
"What? You call that praise?"

Haha... Sorry, I didn't know how to compliment someone. I just based my comment on her sparkling blue dress and blue headband. By the way, Ms. Ayuri changed the title that matched Eris's costume.

"Girls, be ready in 5 minutes, we'll enter backstage."

"Y-Yes, Ma'am!" we answered with a stutter from nervousness.