5: Plans

I stand thinking of anything I can do to stop this but my mind is blank, there's nothing I can do. Nobody gestures to the cars entering the garage and I see Brian, Roman and Tej getting out. Dom and I go to leave but Mr Nobody stops me, asking to speak with me privately. I stay behind as Dom greets the rest of the team. "Now, I'm aware of your relationship with Shaw" he begins. "Of course you are" I answer and sit in a chair at the table. "So, I'm sure you want nothing to do with using God's Eye to find him" he says questionably. "That's right" I answer shortly. "But I would like to ask that you help get Ramsey and God's Eye. What do you say?" he asks hopefully. "You want me to help you get the device that'll help kill my boyfriend?" I ask. He looks at me before adding, "I'm also aware that you're family doesn't know that you and Shaw love each other and I understand that you'd prefer keep that between you, Shaw and me but if God's Eye gets into the wrong hands, it won't cause anything good" to his argument. "So you don't think that giving God's Eye to Dom is putting it in the wrong hands?" I question. "I don't, no" he answers honestly, at least he's honest. I sigh and put my head in my hands and my elbows on the table in front of me. What do I do?

Mr Nobody takes a seat beside me and we sit in silence for a couple of minutes. "I can't let them kill him" I say quietly, trying to stop the tears building. "I know, I understand" he says as he places a hand on my shoulder. His gesture causes me to break down. He rubs my shoulder as I sob. "I don't know what to do" I say as I look at him. "I'm stuck in between the people I love the most" I add. "It's up to you what to do. It's your decision" he says before standing. "I'll help get Ramsey and God's Eye but then I'm done" I say as I stand myself and begin to leave the room to meet the others. I'm thinking that I'll help get God's Eye and then I'll find Deck and help him. I can't let him die and Dom and the team have kept things from me. It's been over a year since I've seen them and they kept the fact that Letty was alive from me. Deck hasn't kept anything from me, he never knew that I knew Dom. "You in?" Dom asks as I enter the garage. "I'll help get Ramsey and God's Eye but then I'm out. I'm sorry" I answer, ashamed that I'm letting them down but I don't think I have another choice. They all nod.

Mr Nobody explains the location of the motorcade transporting Ramsey, where we'll need to intercept. Roman goes on about the things we've done, the police station, a tank and a plane (which I wasn't involved in because they never called or answered my calls). "This here my friend, happens to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard" he says. Tej and Brian begin to tease Roman before he demands that he gets to make some decisions. "Alright Roman, what you got?" Dom asks expectantly. Roman tries to talk his way out of it before just choosing a place on the map. Nobody's man begins arguing with Roman about the location, "That is the most secure part of the mountain. Why? Because you cannot physically access it" he argues. "That's what makes it so sweet, they'd never see it coming" Roman answers and we all agree with him. "Completely wrong thinking and I like it" Mr Nobody says with a smile. Now we need a plan to get onto the road. "Tej?" Roman asks. "I think I might actually have a plan for that" he answers. The man who argued with Roman gives him a look which makes me grin. "What? I delegated, it's what good leaders do" he answers.

As Mr Nobody begins to leave he says, "Consider my workshop your playground, I'm sure you'll find our cars extremely appealing. And your team is now complete". We all look to see Letty walking in and I can't help but smile. I never thought I'd see her again. Dom and her begin talking, too quiet for anyone else to hear what they were saying. Dom begins telling Brian what will be needed on the cars and tells Tej that he needs a "demon love child" between a car and an armoured car. "That's a lot of armour, it's just gonna slow you down" Tej says in debate. "This time it ain't just about being fast" Dom answers with a grin.

Everyone gets started on their jobs, mine being to help Brian with the cars but before I do I go to see Letty. She smiles at me as I walk towards her. I smile back before pulling her into a tight embrace. Brian told me that she lost her memory but she seems to remember who we are but not much else. "I'm so glad you're alive. I've missed you" I say as we stand hugging for a few seconds. "I've missed you too" she responds. "What do you remember about me?" I ask, unsure of what she meant by that. "We were like sisters. Inseparable. We've only known each other for a couple of years but it felt like we'd known each other since childhood" she answers with a smile. "Wow, so a lot" I laugh. "It's good to have you back" I add with a smile. "They told me you know Shaw" she states hesitantly. "Ye, I met him not long after we thought you were dead" I reply, with an awkward nod. "I can't imagine this is easy for you" she says and rests a hand on my arm. "It's not" I answer and shake my head. "You love him don't you?" she asks and I look at her shocked. "I may not remember much but I know when you're in love" she answers and pulls me into another hug. "I won't tell anyone" she whispers. "Thank you" I answer.