17: Knowhere

We all sit waiting in one of Mr Nobody's conference rooms with handcuffs around our wrists. No matter how much we told this guy that we know Nobody, he wouldn't remove the cuffs. We wait for Mr Nobody to come in and tell this guy how wrong he is. "Hey listen guys I... woah" Mr Nobody says as he walks in with Hobbs. "What's this?" he asks. "It's called abuse of power" Roman replies. "You told me to round them up" The guys says confused. "I didn't tell you to handcuff them. Cut them loose, this is embarrassing" Nobody says as he wanders around the table while I give his terrible agent a look of victory.

Hobbs sits down just beside me, "You ok?" I ask while Nobody talks with the others. "I'm fine" he says with a nod and smile. "It doesn't matter who I am Tej, I'm like nobody" Mr Nobody answers Tej. "Nobody, then who is he?" Tej then asks, clearly no one wants to be here but I'm actually curious why we are. "Him, he's less than me" Nobody answers. "Clearly we're getting nowhere with Nobody" Roman says, emphasising the nowhere and nobody. He then goes on about being here for 4 hours and not having eaten anything and I roll my eyes at him. Mr Nobody then informs us that we've made Interpol's top ten wanted list. "Top ten, that's not bad" Roman says with a smile. "Not you Roman, you just missed the cut, you're number 11" Nobody says and I hide my smile at Roman's shocked face. "What did they come in at?"  he asks. Nobody's agent points at Hobbs "6", then me "7", Letty "8", Tej "9", and Ramsey "10". Roman starts questioning Ramsey's position and then Tej tries flirting with her and she's unimpressed.

Mr Nobody then introduces Cipher and her information and Ramsey explains everything about her. "She can manipulate world systems from the shadows. Anything that can be hacked is hers to play with" she explains. "And here's the kicker, you'll never find her linked to any of it. Her digital identity is scrubbed every few seconds world wide" Nobody's agent adds. "So she's the buggy man" Tej suggests. "She's the hottest buggy man I've ever seen. I mean if you know her, tell her to get at your boy" Roman says with a grin and I just sigh at his immaturity as I wait for this conversation to go somewhere.

"What does this have to do with any of us?" I ask, deciding to move the conversation along myself. "Probably nothing Danielle but I do find it interesting that she's now working with this guy" Nobody answers and brings up a profile on Dom. Letty and I look at Hobbs and he just raises his hands. Everyone stares at the screen shocked. "He's already delivered a fully operational EMP into her hands" the agent states and I begin wondering why. Why would Dom do this? "So what do you suggest we do?" Tej asks. "Find him, catch him and find out why he's turned" Nobody says, as if it's nothing. "So you want us to track Dom?" Roman asks to be sure. "I know it's a big job" Nobody says. "It's impossible" Roman says obviously. "Which is why I'm bringing in an extra pair of hands" Nobody states and unlocks the conference door and in walks Deck.

I look at him and instantly smile, I get up from my chair and run to him with a smile. I wrap my arms around his neck as his go around my waist. We stand and hug for a few seconds before I pull away when I hear Hobbs saying "Ah my day just got a whole hell of a lot better" and I know this isn't going to go well. I cup Deck's face and smile at him as he smiles back and I step to his side and grab his hand to allow the slur of insults and complaints begin within the room. "That's a big mouth on a small head, coming from prisoner 6753" Deck answers Hobbs. "Don't think we've forgotten everything you've done, she may trust you but we don't" Letty states nodding to me. "We are not teaming up with this guy" Tej says angrily. "Let's get one thing clear, I ain't on your team. I don't care about your team, your crew or your little family. The only one in this room I care about is Dani. I'm here for Cipher" he says and I can't help but smile. "What you gonna do? Apply for a job? Head asshole?" Hobbs asks. "You know I think that tight t-shirt is cutting off the circulation to your brain. You should get a bigger size. Cipher came to me first" he says which surprises me. "She wanted me to steal nightshade for her, when I said no she went after my brother" he continues and walks towards Hobbs and lets go of my hand. Mr Nobody steps between them and brings a picture of Owen up on the screen.

After Nobody gives a few facts about Owen he turns to Deck, "Cipher corrupted him and left him for dead. So if I get a chance to take her down, I'm gonna take it" he says as he steps around Nobody and the agent puts his hand on his gun so I rush forward and stand between them myself. "The fastest way to find Cipher is through Toretto so beside from myself there's only 2 men who have actually managed to track him down with any success. And guess what, they're both standing in front of me. So like it or not, you two are gonna work together. You got that?" Nobody commands using a very authoritative voice. Both men remain silent but I keep my guard up between them. "I'll take that as a yes" Nobody says with a smile and both men relax a little. "Am I the only one seeing this?" Roman asks. "Use Gods Eye" he states. We all stand watching him as he continues. "Roman that is a great idea" Nobody says. "Mr Nobody. Let's fire it up" Hobbs says.