32: Destroy

Deck and I unwrap ourselves from the chains while Hobbs rips the arm off of his chair, just like we said we would. Deck and I grab our chairs and he hits an agent coming at him while I throw mine at another. I take out one man and take his glove and gun, I put on the glove and fire at other agents with the gun while Hobbs and Deck take out other agents and use their guns. They then run towards a small vehicle and get in. I finish attacking an agent and see more coming towards me. "Go, I'll be fine" I shout to Deck and he looks at me hesitant to leave me behind. "I got this" I assure him and he gets in and drives off with Hobbs.

Once I finish attacking the agents I jump on one of their bikes and start the engine. I pull off just behind Hobbs in a truck. I fire my gun at more agents before I run out of ammo and abandon it. "Dani, talk to me" I hear Deck ask in my earpiece. "I'm on my way out now" I reply when the building behind me starts to explode. I speed up my bike and come out just behind Brixton. The building continues to explode behind me and I take a turn to avoid Brixton. I round a corner and see Deck driving his vehicle out a window and to the ground with Hattie hanging on for dear life. He helps her around to stand on the side before he sees me and nods. I avoid an oncoming vehicle and drive up a ramp but when I'm mid air a drone hits my back wheel. The bike spins in another direction and I'm sent flying off of it. I come down and land on Deck's bonnet while Hattie keeps a hand out to stop me falling off. I look up at Deck and sigh in relief. "I got you" he says and I smile at him before climbing into the passenger seat.

As we continue to drive the vehicle starts smoking, "Hobbs, this thing ain't gonna make it, bringing her to ya" Deck tells Hobbs. "You thinking what I'm thinking Shaw?" he asks. "Let's trade some paint" he answers his own question. "Let's trade some paint" Deck repeats as we see Hobbs driving towards us. Hattie fires at a drone following us as we near Hobbs. "Hattie, do you trust me?" Deck asks and she nods with confidence. As we come towards Hobbs, Hattie jumps to him from Deck's vehicle. I watch from behind us as they grab each other's arms and Hobbs pulls Hattie into the truck as Brixton dives towards her and luckily misses by an inch. "She ok?" Deck asks concerned. "Ye she's ok" I answer.

"What's the plan?" I ask Deck as our vehicle releases more smoke by the second. "Working on it" he answers and I look at him unsure. He looks at me and nods assuringly and I nod back because I trust him and I know he'll do anything to save me and Hattie. Brixton starts shooting at us and I duck my head down to avoid being shot. Brixton causes the vehicle to catch fire and Deck tells Hobbs, "We're gonna need a ride" through his ear piece. "I know what you're thinking" Hobbs says unsure. "Just keep driving, I'll make it" Deck replies. This man is crazy, but I love him to death. He drives up a ramp and we land on the back of the truck, we both climb out before the vehicle is knocked off the truck. "You're insane" I say to him and he chuckles.

The facility continues to explode as we drive away and Brixton lands behind me and Deck. "Oh there he is" Hobbs states getting prepared to fight. "I got him" Deck says. "No, I got him" Hobbs argues and they repeat back and forth and I roll my eyes before advancing on Brixton. I throw a punch he catches easily and punches me backwards just before Deck and Hobbs attempt to attack him too. Deck is thrown towards the back of the truck and grabs the ledge and starts climbing back on while Hobbs tries to hit Brixton with a metal pole. Brixton catches it easily and mutters "I thought you were strong". I attack Brixton but he throws me to the back of the truck as Deck dives forward with a large pair of pliers. Brixton kicks Hobbs to the front of the truck and then throws Deck in the same direction. I attempt to attack him again but he lifts me and throws me into Deck and Hobbs as they get to their feet. We all fall backwards and I let out a grunt at the harsh impact. We look back at Brixton and see the tower collapsing towards us and we rush backwards, Deck ensuring I'm behind him protectively. Brixton turns to see the tower land on the end of the truck and is thrown off it upon impact. Hobbs, Deck and I are all sent flying in the air while we keep a firm grip on the truck.

We drive out of the now collapsed and destroyed facility until the truck can't drive any further. Hobbs and Deck hop off the side and Deck holds his hands out to help me. I take his hands and hop down myself while Hattie gets out and Hobbs gets the machine. "I'm sorry brother. This thing is really damaged" he says sorrowfully. "Well, there goes option two. That only leaves the first one" Hattie states. "Come on, stop it Hat" Deck argues from beside me. "I'm tired Deck, I'm done running" Hattie says, the exhaustion and defeat clear in her voice. "We've still got time" Deck argues again, calmly. "Time? Time for what? The machine's destroyed" Hattie says back a little frustrated. "Well, we'll fix it" I add as I take Deck's hand. I know he's worried. "How?" Hattie asks. "We need to find a place to get off the grid" Hobbs states. "Where? We're wanted all over the world and Brixton won't stop. I told you both we should've gone with option one. It's done now Deck" Hattie states defeated. "It's not done!" Deck yells and walks towards her. Hobbs and I remain silent and allow Deck and Hattie to have their moment, discussing their childhood. "We're the Shaw family" Deck says as he looks at me and reaches a hand out to me. I take it and he pulls me into his side. "We never, never give up" he says. Hobbs suggests an idea and we're all instantly on board, it's our only plan.