9: Abu Dhabi

I relax in one of the lounge chairs under a canopy by the beach in my white bikini set while we wait for Ramsey's friend to meet us here. I do my best to relax but after the talk I had with Brian, I can't stop thinking about Deck. "It's hotter than I thought it would be" Roman states. "Well we are in the desert so it would be" Tej instantly replies sarcastically. "Oh I ain't talking about the weather" he responds while staring at Ramsey as she gets out of the water. I watch him, slightly disgusted as he just stares at her. Tej then watches Ramsey as well before saying "Now that is a women worth falling out of planes for". Roman instantly tells him to back off, claiming he has dibs. "Did you just dibs?" I ask in disbelief. They begin debating and playing rock, paper, scissors for her. I roll my eyes at their childish before smiling uncontrollably at my insane family. "Are you guys for real right now? Look at you, you got stalker eyes" Letty says with a chuckle, causing us all to laugh.

Ramsey's friend appears stating he tried claiming dibs on her and it didn't end well for him. "You don't want to do that" he finishes before calling Ramsey. We all watch as Ramsey and Safar greet each other before we get down to business. God's Eye. "I need the speed drive I sent you, where is it?" she asks. "Good, you'll be happy to know. I sold it" he respond with a cheerful grin. "I asked you to take care of it, why on earth would you sell it?" Ramsey replies frustrated as I get up from my chair beside Brian and Dom walks towards Safar. "We're gonna need it back" he states simply. "Impossible" Safar replies. "I stashed something inside it, it's important" Ramsey says, pleadingly. "Good news, it is safe" he responds. "And the bad news?" she asks knowingly. "It is very safe" he answers before we all begin walking off the beach.

We stand in front of 3 skyscrapers as Safar explains who he sold the speed drive to. Roman gets excited over the words, billionaire and supercar as we all give him an unimpressed look. "Where does he keep it?" Dom asks Safar. "In his penthouse. Tower number 1" he answers. I look at the tower and realise it'll be very difficult to get in and out of there undetected. It's probably got maximum security, with the guy being a billionaire. "Tomorrow happens to be the longest day of the year, the prince wants to celebrate it. Host a party tomorrow afternoon" Safar adds. "You can get us up there right" Brian asks expectantly. "Not dressed like that" Safar answers, looking us all up and down.

Once we all bought fancy dresses and suits to attend the prince's party we began preparing to take the speed drive. We all got dressed into our fancy clothes. I wear a navy blue dress with a V neck line and a slit up the right leg and a pair of black heels with my hair curled neatly. My makeup was casual but elegant with nude eyeshadow and lipstick and simple eyeliner. We enter the party separately so we don't draw attention to ourselves. I enter the lift with Brian and we wait for it to stop on the correct floor. "You ok?" he asks. I nod and give him a grateful smile. "You look nice" he says with a smile. "Thank you, you look handsome" I reply while straightening his tie. "I also wanted to thank you for what you told me after we got Ramsey" I add as he smiles at me. "It's ok" he answers as the doors open and we enter the party. I stand on the balcony beside Letty as Tej explains the plan in detail and Brian adds a few details he's noticed since entering the party.

"Alright, we're going in" Letty states as she finishes her glass of champagne and we walk around the corner. We both act dumb as we walk towards the guard and as we get closer I shove my hand against his throat and grab his key card as he sinks to the floor. I unlock the door and we drag the guard in before closing the doors behind us. Roman begins panicking about his role until Tej explains that he needs to shine brightly "like only Roman Pearce can do". I smile at Roman's excitement as Letty asks Tej what to do. We reach a phone jack and open it as Tej begins talking about the wires. "English Tej" I interrupt and he answers "It'll be the orange wire". Letty pulls a small knife from her thigh and cuts the wire giving Tej and Ramsey access to the system. Roman then begins his act that makes me cringe.

From what I hear, the plan is going well and Dom and Brian have access to the car while Roman continues with his embarrassing act. Letty and I prepare to leave and we open the doors to see a woman in a gold dress and three female guards in uniform looking at us. She looks down at the unconscious guard behind me. "Would you believe I knocked him out with my charm?" I ask sarcastically. "You ain't that charming bitch" she answers with a lot of attitude. I look at Letty and she looks at me before we close the doors and the guards barge through and begin attacking us. We avoid their attacks as we take steps back into the room. I notice one guard running towards Letty but I run in front of her and take the hit which sends me back against the wall. I get back on my feet and grab the guard's hair and hit it against the wall and she falls to the floor.

Just as I look at Letty she's preparing to fight the woman in gold, I walk up beside her and bring my fists up ready as well. We both take a couple of hits from the woman and she kicks me back and over the sofa before she lifts Letty and throws her through a wooden wall. She gets up while I attack the woman from behind until one of the guards gets up and attacks me. Letty and the woman continue to fight while I fight the guard. Letty begins backing out the room as I continue to fight the guard who is holding her own better than she had before. Our original plan has gone out the window.