30: Eteon

Deck, Hobbs and I get into the plane that'll take us to Eteon's facility. "We're in the drop zone" the pilot tells us. "On my three" Deck says and Hobbs agrees. I know instantly that he doesn't agree. Before Deck can say 2 Hobbs pulls his ejector seat and Deck goes flying. "Ah you asshole" he yells. Hobbs and I eject our own seats and skydive through the air beside Deck. "Nobody tells me to do" Hobbs yells and I just laugh loudly.

We land in one of the tubes in Eteon's facility and remove our parachutes. We take out an agent who tries to stop us and jump down a vent and remove the jumpsuits and a few belts. Hobbs sets up the hydrogen detonator for 45 minutes. "Remember the hallway, no guns" I remind them. "Right, those guys have to be alive because at the end of the hallway the retinal scanner needs a match to open the door" Hobbs elaborates as Deck and I nod. "Pick a door" Hobbs says and Deck points to the door behind us. "Nope, that's my door" Hobbs says instantly. "What's the matter with you?" Deck asks as I laugh and we walk to the door. Our x-ray device shows us there's at least 6 agents behind our door. "I made a mistake, this is your door" Deck says. "No backsies, what's the matter? You got a lot of bad guys behind that door?" Hobbs asks. "Watch this, you might learn something" I say with a playful smile.

We open the door and the men run towards us. Deck and I punch them in the face hard and while they recover we hit the next. When all men are busy recovering we look at Hobbs to see him looking at us. Deck mouths a 'watch this' and jumps off the wall and throws a man to the ground while I stand in front of another. I lean backwards to avoid his punch and put my hands flat on the floor and swings my legs up and kick him in the face before landing on my feet. I look at the now unconscious man on the floor and then at Hobbs who gives me a thumbs up. I smile before running forward and attacking a man before he reaches Deck. Deck throws two men into the glass and Hobbs yawns forcefully causing me to chuckle.

We reach the end of the hallway and Deck puts a man's face to the scanner. 'Access denied' it said. And repeated those words for the next 8 men. We look at Hobbs who taps his wrist. Deck gestures for him to come do it before grabbing the last man and holding his face to the scanner. 'Access Granted' it finally said. Deck and I look at Hobbs to see him clapping. I smile before pulling my gun out. We enter the facility with our guns raised but we see a swarm of Eteon men with guns raised at us. We look at each other sceptically. What do we do now? "Very good. Well done boys. And girl" he says before looking at me. "I'm impressed that you even got in here" he says before we're all hit in the back forcefully and lose consciousness.

I wake to see Hobbs unconscious in front of me, tied to a chair with chains. I attempt to move but soon realise I'm tied to a chair as well. I look beside me and see Deck, also unconscious and tied to a chair. "So you decided to take Deckard on?" Brixton asks me. "I mean a lot of girls liked him but no one ever actually went out with him" he continues as he walks in front of me and I just stare at him. "I never knew if it was because he didn't want to date or that the girls didn't want to deal with him" he adds. "You must be special" he says as he leans forward and is right in front of my face. "Don't touch her Brixton" Deck warns, now conscious as he looks at us. "Or what?" he asks without moving or looking away from me. "Or I'll have to kill you again" Deck warns again. "Thinks he's tough doesn't he" Brixton says to me and I spit in his face. He stands up and wipes it away. "I think he's tougher than you think" I tell him. Brixton doesn't seem impressed as he walks away from us. Deck and I look at each other and he mouths an 'are you ok?' and I nod with a smile.

Brixton waits for Hobbs to wake up before he starts his little torture event. Hobbs starts to wake up and grunts. "There he is. Nice and rested? Get your full eight hours? I was gonna order some room service, what do you fancy? French toast, I'll get the order in" Deck asks him and I hide my smile. "I dreamt I killed you before I woke up. I'm pretty disappointed right now" he replies and I wait for them to stop so we can get on with the plan, or a new plan. Brixton then starts bringing up things he and Deck learned, "Shocks will kill a man in 3, you remember that Deck?" he asks. "Yeah, I remember a lot of things from back then" he replies. "Well I reckon you've only got 4 shocks in you guys" Brixton states. "Yeah, I think we can take 5" Hobbs challenges and I shoot him a glare. Great. "Five? Well alright" Brixton says before pressing the button. Electricity courses through us and we all groan in pain and try and breathe through the immense agony. He lets go of the button and we all gasp for air. "You had to open your big mouth didn't you" Deck says to Hobbs and I actually agree with him. "I thought it was a cool thing to say in the moment" he replies. "Do you still think it's cool?" I ask frustrated. It's not gonna be easy getting out of here.