22: Victory and Relief

Deck's POV

I land in the plane with Owen just before the door closes. "Nice plane" Owen says as he looks around. "Don't go getting any ideas, you and planes don't have a good history" I reply and Owen gives a wary and anxious look around. "Ok, let's go scarface" I say as I walk towards a closed door with my gun ready. I silently hope that Dani is ok, I didn't get the chance to tell her the plan but I hope that she's safe. Owen gestures to a camera behind me and I look at it saying "Surprise". The doors open and Owen and I shoot the men coming towards us before they even get the chance to pull their triggers. "Get to the pilot, he has the second key. Wait for my signal" I order Owen and he gives me a nod. "Give Cipher my regards" he says as he makes his way up the stairs.

I take out all the men who attempt to stop me. I make my way further down the corridor to my location. I reach the door and prepare my key card. "Owen?" I ask. "In position" he answers. I bring the key card to the panel and say "Go". I enter the room with my gun raised, prepared to shoot anyone in my way. I call Toretto and he answers instantly, "I've got the package Toretto, all 12 pounds of him" I assure him and the baby boy says Dada and I smile at him. When Dom hangs up I sigh in relief knowing that he'll help stop Cipher now that his son is safe. So he'll be able to protect his family, including Dani if they or she needs it.

Danielle's POV

We continue towards the sea lock to stop the sub from escaping into open water. The military vehicles try and shoot at us again and they prepare missiles to take us out. "They've got enough missiles to take us all out" Little Nobody warns us and Hobbs tells us to line up in front of him and he'll take the hit. "Hang in there guys, we're almost to the lock" Ramsey says. "That's easy for you to say when your ass ain't on fire" Roman yells and I roll my eyes at his dramatics. With no more defences we all pray we'll stop the sub and get out this alive when Dom appears and takes out some of the military vehicles. A feeling of anger rises within me as I picture Dom shooting Deck in New York. What am I gonna do? The sub launches 2 torpedo's that hit a military vehicle and Hobbs helps push the second one to another vehicle.

Suddenly the nose of the sub breaks the surface of the ice and causes most of the military vehicles to go tumbling through ice. It submerges again before resurfacing beneath us and we all try and avoid large pieces of ice and drive ahead of the sub to stay alive. I quickly swerve to avoid a large piece of ice and drive onto the flat and unbroken ice. "The sub's too close, we aren't gonna make it in time" Hobbs tells us defeatedly. "Are we just gonna let her get away?" Ramsey questions. The sub sends a heat seeker towards us and Dom drives off to draw the heat seeker's focus on him while we travel the other way. We all see Dom drive to the sub and cause the heat seeker to hit the sub and explode. His car flips a few times before we see him jump out. We all drive over and pull our vehicles up around him to shield him from the heat of the explosion. I'll still protect him, he killed Deck and I don't think I'll be able to forgive him for it or move on from it. I'm done after this, I can't look at him without seeing the man who killed the man I loved.

Letty gets out of her car once the explosion is over and she walks towards Dom. They hug each other and we all get out of our cars and look at them. "Hey Dom I'm just throwing it out there but we gotta get outta here because there's all nuclearism happening under this ice" Roman warns a little panicked. "Relax, without the trigger chips those nukes are harmless" Tej assures him and he gets excited and takes selfies with the destroyed sub. "You realise this is classifies right?" Little Nobody asks. "Not today" Roman replies with a smile. I shake my head at him with a small smile before he asks if we can leave because he's cold.

Since Ramsey's in Letty's passenger seat she says that Dom can ride with me which I give a small nod to. Dom walks towards my car, "Let me drive" he says and I nod. He starts the car and I sit in the passenger seat quietly. What do I say? He killed Deck. He killed the man I love. Loved. We sit in silence as Dom follows everyone else off of the ice. As I sit in silence, I try and think of what to say to him but I just think about what he did to Deck and the tears build up in my eyes. "He's alive" Dom says as he looks over at me. I look at him confused, "What?" I ask. "Shaw, he's alive" Dom repeats and I can see that he's telling the truth. "Deck's alive" I ask as my eyes fill with tears of joy and relief. "Ye" he nods and I smile and release a breath of relief and the tears slowly fall down my face. "It was a part of the plan, I said he could tell you" Dom explains. "I think he tried to. He ran out of time before he could tell me the details" I answer as I continue to cry in happiness. "I hated seeing you like that" he says, referring to when I thought he had just killed Deck. I look at him and smile. I take a deep breath before Dom explains his entire plan with Deck, including saving his son.