27: Brixton

We pull up to the CIA black site and make our way up. We walk onto the floor to see Hattie's legs wrapped around Hobbs and a gun pointed at his forehead. "Hobbs!" Deck yells and points his gun at him. "Put that down" I tell the agent who raises a gun to Deck and I point mine back at him. "Get your greasy sausage fingers off of her" Deck demands. "What are you doing here?" Hattie asks. "Saving you" Deck answers obviously. "I don't need to be saved" she says and points her gun at Deck and Hobbs points a gun at Deck. "No, your goddamn girlfriend isn't going anywhere" he says. "That's disgusting" Hattie says, pointing her gun at Hobbs. "Girlfriend?" Deck questions. "That is my sister" he states. "I'm the girlfriend" I add. "Nah, she's too good looking to be your sister" Hobbs says and I roll my eyes. They all begin arguing about what to do and about the virus. "We're all gonna die if she doesn't tell us where that virus is" Hobbs states. "Actually everyone's gonna die because I am the virus" Hattie says, raising her hand to show us the marks from when she was injected with it. Deck, Hobbs and I share surprised and confused looks. "It's embedded in capsules, I need to find a way to get them out" she says before walking away.

She doesn't get far until a strong force breaks the glass and sends her backwards and unconscious. Deck, Hobbs and I are thrown backwards, me into Deck who hits the wall behind him and Hobbs into a wall as well. We all land on the ground, Deck almost on top of me. We look up to see three men in black suits enter the building and raise their guns. We all get up and run behind cover after shoving a table out of our way, Deck just behind me. We exchange a look before diving out and grabbing our guns and shoot the men and run to see three men running down the building with wires connected to them, one carrying Hattie. "On my three" Hobbs suggests. "Sure" Deck says and I look at him knowingly. Hobbs counts down and slides down using the wire while Deck and I remain in the building. "No one tells me what to do" Deck shouts before we enter the lift and send it flying down the building. Hobbs winds Deck up from the outside and they somehow find the time and effort to insult each other again.

Once we reach the bottom, we both kick the men on the ground and punch the others until they fall to the ground. We take their guns and shoot at the others. When Hobbs seems to struggle with the main man Deck and I fire at him. When he turns around he points a gun at us and stares at Deck while Deck stares back. I pull Deck down and behind a car before he gets shot by the man, he looks at me a little shocked and I ask "Are you ok?". Before he answers the man in a black suit says, "Deckard Shaw. It's been a long time". I look at Deck confused, "Good to see you Brixton" he replies. "I think you're out of bullets there son" Brixton shouts to us. "Lucky for you, we are" Deck shouts back. "Stay behind me" he whispers as he stands. I remain behind him while they exchange a small conversation and I realise that Deck shot him before and they used to be friends. Deck tries to attack him but he avoids all his hits and sends Deck flying backwards. Luckily I step to the side before he takes me down with him. I attempt to attack Brixton myself, even though I'm sure I'll fail since Deck wasn't able to get a hit in. I attempt to kick him but he catches my foot and flips me over and I land beside Deck. As Brixton walks towards us Deck pushes me behind him and Hobbs throws a vest full of grenades with one of them detonated. Deck jumps to his feet and lifts me with him, we run to his car and get in.

We pull up beside a running Hattie and I move closer to Deck so Hattie can sit in the passenger seat. "We're all going" Hobbs says. "Not you, just the girl" Deck replies, pointing a gun at Hobbs. "I said, we're all going" Hobbs replies, pointing a gun back at Deck. "We don't have time for this" I mutter and Hattie climbs in with Hobbs just behind her. I have to practically sit on Deck to ensure everyone fits in the car. Deck starts driving down the street when 2 motor bikes chase after us. "What did you do Hattie?" Deck asks. "Big brother lecture, really" she answers. "I injected myself, I didn't have a choice he was gonna take it" she explains quickly while Deck swerves the car, causing me to lean into him further. I notice a motor bike appearing on our right and I grab Deck's gun and point it straight in front of Deck and at the window. The window smashes and I shoot the man on the bike. We round a corner and Brixton fires at us and catches our wheel. Deck turns around and drives back the way we came. Hobbs grabs a guy off his motor bike through the window and holds him until he hits a wall.

"Wanna tell me what we're dealing with here?" Hobbs asks. "Long story. He's a ghost, supposed to be dead. 8 years ago, I put a bullet through his brain" Deck answers quickly. "Great" Hobbs answers sarcastically. "So we're being chased by the terminator" he adds. We look ahead and see 2 lorries blocking our path. "I don't think he's gonna make it" Hattie says. "Have some faith" I reply. "Well I don't think he can see over the steering wheel" Hobbs says, they really can't stop insulting each other. "Buckle up fat boy, I'm gonna save your life again" Deck replies angrily. He swerves the car and we glide under the 2 lorries. Unfortunately, Brixton gets through and continues following us. We reach a double-decker bus and Deck turns around and causes Brixton to drive up the front of our car and through the bus while we drive away.