Chapter 9: D-day Pt 1

Recap

As everyone went to rest, the young master took a long slumber until it was dinner, then he ate, before he went off to sleep again. This time to recover any energy they need for tomorrow. As it was going to be a real stealth mission. No one must know that he was the one who planned everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Cale's PoV>

On the day of the birthday celebration, I let Raon, On and Hong out with Hans watching over them. Abyss has been relaying that the spirits are working to their 120% of their little efforts to find the remaining bombs within the crowd of people. And now I have the punk and his party in my room for some reason. "What do you want now?"

"Let us be a part of the plan." the punk declared. 'Huh? What is this punk trying to say? Forget it.'

"Human! You can include them. They can grab the bombs and I will stay with you at the Plaza." Raon commented, as they somehow had already convinced him, when I was busy with my experiments.

"That is the issue. I trust you better than them, to follow my plan and not screw something up." I bluntly said. "Raon go with them. We don't have time to change the shits. Get the bombs and put them in your dimension space, then come to the Plaza to meet me. Can you do that? Take On and Hong with you."

"Roger. Let's go punk." Raon told the Choi Han who flinched at the name, but I smirked as I technically do not know his name. But the latter just calmly tried to get the little dragon to change the name he is being called. I left the room to the carriage only to frown at the sight of Ron taking over Hans role temporary. I didn't say anything, as I did instruct Hans to take care of the wolf children. So, I will allow this temporary role.

I rode in the carriage with Lady Amiru, who wanted to talk to me about something, "Why did you want to go together?" I asked, but I had a suspicion that it was because of what I said yesterday.

"Young Master, what do you think about our territory building a naval base?" she asked. As I thought back that the tourism investment isn't going well. 'she must have shared it with Gilbert, because she doesn't look too upset.'

"Didn't you already make up your mind, young lady Amiru?" I asked with a smirk, as it seems like she thought about it, a lot.

"Yes. I didn't think it was a decision I could make on my own when I suggested it to Gilbert. So, I contacted my mother, and I plan to discuss it further with young master Gilbert again." she said.

"Then young lady Amiru is concern as well. That the crown's influence may get stronger in your territory, right?" I asked her.

"Yes. That is why I asked for this time with you today." 'ah. Don't worry too much about it, I had already sent a letter to Count Deruth about it. He would certainly agree since it's to protect the territory as a whole.'

"I am curious to know what your question is. But let me remind you that any decisions regarding the funds of the Henituse Family is made solely by my father." I told her. 'But I will support this build.' "A trash like me has no decision-making powers." I reminded her.

"... is that really the case?" she smirked at me, with a smirk I seen Aster do before he punched someone after they said the wrong thing. 'please don't punch me.' "His highness the crown prince was wary of the Whipper kingdom and the kingdoms to the north. I could tell based on our conversation with him. So, I sought out some information from the information guild." 'ah, the civil war of Whipper kingdom.' "I heard the Henituse territory is currently fortifying its walls. I believe the Henituse family will be interested in the military, since it is a territory that does not allow any kind of invasion." she pointed out, and I nodded, since I did reveal to the count that war was approaching.