Chapter 107: End of the meeting

Silence filled the area for a moment.

Harol was still quiet while someone was whispering in Prince John's ear as he observed Cale and the Whales.

Witira started to speak at that moment. She seemed more confident than ever while looking at the leaders of the four kingdoms. She seemed more confident than ever while looking at the leaders of the four kingdoms. She did not even bow toward them.

"My name is Witira and I am here as the representative of the Whale tribe. We came at the invitation of our benefactor, young master Cale. Nice to meet you."

She was respectful, but still showed her status. It was only obvious that she acted this way as the Whales were the greatest faction in the ocean, especially after defeating the mermaids. As the future Queen of the Whales, there was no reason for her to be subservient to these four leaders.

Furthermore, they were the tribe that was known to be the strongest after the Dragons. The people present could all see the whip wrapped around Witira's forearm.

Cale watched all of this satisfaction. He had asked Witira to do this.

'Set the tone for the meeting.'

--

Witira properly set the tone as an influential member of a strong tribe. Paseton and Archie stood behind her with stoic expressions to help set the tone as well.

The warriors and the respective members of each Kingdom probably have a strong impression of the Whale Tribe now. Their impression of the Roan Kingdom that was able to bring the Whale tribe to meeting should have improved as well.

'Not bad.'

Cale was satisfied with how things were going and slowly looked around. He then suddenly flinched. Litana, who had been anxious until a moment ago, was looking at him. But he is about to obtain one more child. As Archie was holding a sea turtle in his hand.

 As Archie was holding a sea turtle in his hand

"No. Not another one."

Cale mumbled, as the turtle wiggled itself out of the killer whale's grasp, and started zipping their way to Cale's feet.

"Young Master Cale?"

Cale just bend down and picked up the turtle, who just smiled at him, like he didn't do anything. Before it was brought over to the children. With one instruction.

"Play with him. I will settle this later."

With that he gestured for the leaders to return to the tent, for their discussion. While the future Queen playfully smiled at the red head.

"Young Master Cale, should really consider joining our clan."

She whispered, but the mentioned did not hear her words. But Litana, Harol and Prince John did and this is the beginning of a misunderstanding that Cale does not want to deal with.