Chapter 118: Reunite w Whales and meeting the Tigers

The Ubarr territory's coast.

The whirlpools were still swirling around with many small islands located between them.

On the farthest island in the Ubarr territory.

"Killer Whale! Long time no see!"

Raon's front paws patted the Killer Whale Archie's slippery back. Archie held back his sigh as he looked toward Cale. Archie had a very disgruntled look.

"Young Master Cale."

"What?"

"I will not give that woman a ride."

That woman.

Of course.

He was talking about Hannah, who was wearing a white robe.

"Archie-nim."

"Paseton-nim, some things cannot be allowed."

Paseton, the small Humpback Whale, could not say much after hearing Archie's stern tone, and gave Cale an awkward smile.

As this was the sword master who had attacked the Whale tribe and killed many whales.

Even if she was betrayed by Arm and they are currently working together, there were still things that they could not allow.

The Killer Whale Archie, has no plans on putting his former bitter enemy on his back.

Cale mentally took a deep breath, before starting to speak.

"Do whatever you want. We're going to tie a boat to you again like last time, so she can ride there."

They were going to tie a boat to Archie and another Killer Whale and have most of the group riding on the boat. Archie did not look happy but still nodded his head.

He then peeked toward the white robe. And took a glimpse at her ugly face.

His raging anger and Hannah's disgusting face made him click his tongue. He thought that she got what she deserved and was happy about it, but was also angry at the fact that she was still alive.

As the dragon disguised as a cat, strolled up to the whale and smacked his furry paw in the middle of the Whale's forehead.

-Oi, I can hear you. I made sure that she was still alive, so stop acting like a baby, Whale. If Cale goes according to plan, you two will be seeing each other and fighting side by side. So, stop being so childish. Everyone gets betrayed and betray others. It's the normal way of human life.-

Mieko spoke into Archie's mind, causing the Killer Whale to shiver a bit at the malicious tone.

-Besides, both of you will get along just fine.-

The cat strolled away after it was done relaying what he wanted to say.

Cale was not paying attention to what the other dragon was causing, as he had instructed Hannah to board the boat.

"The Whale tribe's anger will be directed at you as well. Will you be okay?"

Hannah responded with a question.

"Why do you ask such a question with a smile?"

Cale touched the smile on his face at Hannah's question as he answered.

"Then why are you smiling too?"

The sword master Hannah. She was trying to hold back a smile as well. Cale could tell that the current smile on her face was the result of suppressing her smile over and over again many times already.