Chapter 88: Destruction of the Magic Tower, Golden Dragon

Although Cale was pleased, seeing Toonka agree that a festival should be colourful and the use of mana bombs were okay.

"You'll break it tomorrow?"

Toonka looked like a kid wanting to know what his birthday present was when he asked Cale that question.

So Cale decided to add the ante of his expectations.

"No."

"...What?"

"Breaking is too light of a word. I will destroy it completely."

"What? Ahahahaha!"

Cale could see Toonka laughing maniacally before walking over to the base outside of the Magic Tower with arms open wide.

Many soldiers came over to greet Toonka as he started to shout.

"Did you hear? This symbol of hate will soon disappear! A new history of the Whipper Kingdom will soon begin!"

Boom. Boom. Boom.

The soldiers started to stomp their feet and cheer.

'How cheery, I will leave them to do their business.'

Cale turned back before he wanted to find out how Toonka treats his soldiers. Leaving the others to interact with the soldiers and teach them some techniques and sword styles to help with their fight. As they will be fighting for a long time, before this war ends.

The destruction of the Magic Tower will only be temporary peace.

'It's better to teach them as much as they need... that was why I even brought my uncle along.'

Cale mumbled to himself as he watches his uncle explore the place like a child. He has brought the man over to make sure to train Choi Han, and the others as he doesn't want to do it himself.

Cale walked back to Ray-nim who is just watching his adoptive father with a grip on the harness that he asked Blacksmith Price to make for him. But there was little effect as he was being pulled along by the harness.

Cale took a pity on his cousin, so he grabbed the leash of the harness, pulling back his uncle and dragging him back to the wagon they had borrowed from Billos.

"Let me go explore."

Archduke Luke whined, as he wasn't able to break away from his nephew's grip on his leash.

"Come on, you need to go greet the king first. Take Felicia with you and then come back. As easy as that."

"But I don't want to have to deal with another set of royalty."

The adult whined.

"Just tell them that we are going to destroy the Magic Tower. They know the situation. They won't bite you."

Cale just tried to push his uncle onto a horse, while Felicia who was sharing a steed with one of Toonka's chief.

"And wish the king a good luck on her marriage pursue."

After a lot more whining, the noble finally got on the horse and went off to the main palace, which was not far from there.

-Human. Everyone is gathering to watch the explosion? Oh, they will know the greatness of my magic bomb! -

Raon happily told Cale in his head. Cale just pat's Raon invisible head, as they returned to the others who were setting up their tent away from the crowd. Toonka approached Choi Han and Aster for another rematch, and even offered Cale to join in. Both both Aster and Choi Han answered for Cale with a big fat NO.