Chapter 85: Kindness

"I see. I too have business in Whipper Kingdom, if Sir Pendrick so desires, he is welcome to come with us."

Cale mentioned which brought a smile to the healer's face.

"But he would need to pull his own weight. We will deal with the Spearman and hand him to someone who can deal with him. And get --"

"We have already extracted all the information he knew, Cale. Don't worry about that Spearman."

Aster added with a smile, as Cale sighs. Before pushing himself up.

'At least something is going well. I can trust Aster to take over if something happens to me.'

"Well then Sir Pendrick. Go pack. We do not plan to stay here for long. Once you are done packing, we shall leav--"

"Shouldn't sir stay and rest for one day? You just woken up. You would just put a burden on your body if you move-"

"We weren't planning to stay for three days straight. I do not know how you convinced Aster to stay, but we do not have time for that-"

Cale was about to continue, but two hands were placed on one shoulder each and pushed him back onto the seat.

"We can afford to stay a day longer. I'm sure young master doesn't mind too much."

The greying assassin said with a benign smile, with one hand on his shoulder.

"Indeed. Young master, I am unable to whip up food for you, if you are constantly on the move."

Beacrox also mentioned, holding onto the other shoulder, as the Molans are planning to make Cale rest a little.

"My paperwork is piling up."

"I told Felicia and Hans to help you deal with them."

Aster added. As all the Molans were ganging up on him.

Cale clicked his tongue and grumbled out a fine. And swat both their hands away, as he still stood up.

"We leave in the morning. If you aren't ready, we will leave you, Sir Pendrick."

With that the whole group left the building, as Mieko took his cat form and perch himself on one shoulder, while Raon is clinging off his other shoulder.

"Ron, where were you and the other's staying for the past few days?"

Cale asked, as he don't know if this village had an inn or something for guess.

"One of the Elf allowed us to rest in their house. All of us are resting there for the past few days."

"I see. Aster, go get my engraving tools back at Harris Village."

"... what?"

"Get my tools."

"You still plan to... well... whatever. Give me 10 minutes. Want me to give the prisoner to the king, while I am at it?"

Aster asked as he is more or less done with Cale, who constantly works his butts off.

"Tell my uncle to give him to the crown prince. They can torture him however he wants. He doesn't even need to be kept alive."

Cale instructed.

'He is barely alive after what my sons did.'

Ron mentally said, as he had seen what handiwork his dear sons had done to the Magic Spearman.

"Sure."

With that Aster left the group, while Cale walks to the wall where it overlooked the battle field to see an entire missing mountain and barren wasteland left in it's wake.