Chapter 67: Weapons, Ranting & Saint Alberu?

Once Cale left the inn, he went to the blacksmith store that he went at the end of the Plaza bombing incident.

"Welcome. Oh, it's you, young master."

"It's been a while."

"Need a new sword? Or it is just in need of sharpening?"

The blacksmith asked.

"That isn't the main point. But I need a commission. 4 weapons, I will provide the blade material and you can bill me all the other materials at the end."

Cale explained and he took out a notebook.

"Well, what do you need?"

"a sword, a greatsword, a spear and a pair of twin daggers. Here is the ores."

Cale pulled out the 3 mineral ores that he got Bud and Glenn to buy for him. They were pitch black and had a different feel from the other ores that blacksmith typically use.

"Where did you get this?"

"Places. You don't need to know."

"is it legal?"

"yes. I bought it with my money."

Cale then pulled out another sip of paper of the weapon measurement and size desire. When the blacksmith read it, he noticed that what the rumored trash noble wanted is a normal double edge sword and not a saber type one for himself.

"Are they for you?"

"Nope."

"I noticed."

"How long would it take?"

The blacksmith looked at the materials his client had provide before grabbing his hammer from under the table.

"I need to test the durability."

"Ah."

Before Cale could stop the man from swinging his hammer. The blacksmith brought it down, only for his hammer to break instead of the ore.

"I forgot about that part."

"Y-young m-master."

Cale pulled out a hammer out of his spatial bag, it was engraved with several runes. Of indestructible, unmelt-able and other runes to make sure it doesn't break. Cale also made this in the past once, to give the blacksmith who made this black sword in the past timeline.

"Use this. If I need to pay for the broken hammer --"

As the blacksmith swung the new equipment, he had a smile on his face.

"This is incredible. How? Where did you get this?"

Cale was shocked that the man was so fascinated with this simple hammer.

"Can't tell you."

"Well. With this beauty, I will take about 3 months to make all four weapons. As for the price, I will tell you after I finished it."

Cale nodded and paid a deposit of 1 million gallons, before he left the place.

--

When everyone (aside from Felicia) return to the inn, before they headed to the Henituse Capital manor, Aster returned with a very annoyed face.

"Do I want to know why you are annoyed?"

Cale asked as he pats Hong and On who are on his lap, as Raon was just watching the magic tower seed grow.

"You probably don't. but I will tell you anyways."

Cale just sighed and prepared himself for the rant.