Chapter 86: An identity which could fu*k a world

When they returned to Harris Village, Cale allowed Raon to drop his invisibility, making Pendrick gasp at the sight of another dragon.

"Show Pendrick around and make sure he doesn't faint."

"Roger dad!"

With that the children dragged the still in halleluya elf around the village. While Cale rejoins with his team about their next move, Whipper Kingdom and the sun twins. They would most likely meet up with Witira along the way, and discuss the next plans with Litana. And lastly, they will visit a dragon.

"Where are the loot we took from Sphinx's lair?"

The twins pointed at one of the formerly empty storage room, and went to retrieve the divine artifact that the god told him. Only to frown at the design of the watch.

'What the hell? Why is this here?'

The pocket watch should have been sitting in his room in the Henituse Estate. It was a pocket watch he picked out long ago, for Basen 18th birthday. But he never gotten a chance to give it.

'... I do not know why, but I don't want to know what that god has been through to be forced into the position of a god.'

--

(So, he figured it out. As expected from myself. He is quick to understand.)

The god who usually took the form of a red light shifted back into his black suit, with a black veil covering his face. As the other gods also gathered to watch as well.

(You honestly didn't even bother to hide it.)

(I am still baffled how you are stronger than most of us. Even though you are the youngest.)

The god of Death and the Sun god comments as they appeared in the room as well.

(You poor gods are born from beliefs of humans, I was born from need. My concept is mystery. As long as there are something to be solve, the unknown and the mystery surrounding the world, my powers will flourish. Even if this world is at peace, there are many dimensions connected to me. Be it the world of the gods, angels, demons or mortal. My powers will never stop there. Sunbae-nims.)

The god of mystery smiled under their veil as they return to the comfort of their territory to a podium with a book being written out, by the will of the world. As the god returned to the many books which tells the story of all the other worlds.

Due to the will of the worlds, Cale Henituse is necessary for it's survival, but the world does not deserve this kind hearted boy.

(Will there be a happy ending this time? I hope so.)

--

Once Cale obtained the Divine Artifact, he proceeded with more instructions and at the same time grabbed the Riddle Dragon to come along with them for the trip. The carriage was prepared for the long trip as he plans to go to Ubarr territory to talk to Mueller first, before he leaves.

When they arrived, Cale looked around the coastal territory that he had not seen in a few months. He had sent Aster to the Cliff of Winds to meet with Witira while Cale moved with everyone else.

On and Hong chose to head to the residence with Hans, as they did not like water.

-Human.

Of course, Raon was with Cale.

-Human, that. That thing!

Raon called out to Cale a few times, but could not finish his sentence. But Raon was not the only one.