Chapter 11: Crown Prince

This has no recap, because it's a new day

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, the kids didn't interrupt my sleep, as they played with Lock and the other wolf children and read a lot of books. All was peaceful, until there was a speeding bullet and his door was slammed open, but I snapped my eyes opened to avoid the sword to the bed as I leaped out. "GODS JUST LET ME REST IN PEACE ALREADY!" I glared back at the punk who disturbed my sleep. I drew my fist and punched him straight in the face, sending him out through the door as Rosalyn and Beacrox slightly jumped at the sight of the Hero flying out of the room. 'So, he can fight.' Choi Han thought to himself as I looked at the offending blade in my bed. I pulled it out and it was heavy for me.

'Ah, I really need to train these weak stick like arms of mine.' I mentally whined, before dragging it back to the hero still on his back. I dropped it and it landed in the gap between his legs, and everyone flinched at it again. "I certainly do not appreciate Ron's guest to come into the master's room, armed with a sword. Dear hero ssi." I told the black haired dude. But I have a feeling I know what he is going to say. "Do not worry. I will reward you for being the hero of the capital bombing. But I don't appreciate a sword to my bed." I told him as I started seeing my white breathe from my enraged emotions. And I hear Abyss growling in my head as well.

'LET THIS POOR MAN SLEEP. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO RECOVER HIS SOUL ENERGY. I DON'T WANT HIM EATING INTO HIS LIFE FORCE YOU BITCH!!!'

Well, ignoring the Spirit King Candidate ancient power going crazy, I turned to the equally crazy fool who wants to attack me with his damn sword. I sighed but I don't plan to explain what I did in the Plaza to them. "HANS!" I called out and orange haired butler arrived within seconds. "I need a new bed and bed frame." I pointed before a grabbed the blanket artifact with a cut inside.

"Young master! What happened to it?!" Hans yapped and looked at the damage. I eyed the culprit as Hans turned as well, with a sigh. With Ron and the other children joining not long later. "I will have it changed and purchase a new one."

"Get Olivia to bring the sewing kit as well, while you leave." he bowed and went off, before I glared at the others to leave, while I changed my clothes. Ignoring the scars from the fight before, his door wasn't even fully closed before, because of a certain someone. I wore a simple attire as I walked out with the others already not around.

"Young master. Here is the sewing kit." Olivia appeared.

"Leave it in my room. Don't take the blanket and I will leave the rest of the cleaning to you." I told her and she nodded.

"Young Master. The Crown Prince is waiting in the guest room with the heroes." I paused at the statement and sighed to myself once again, pinching the bridge of my nose. 'they leave me so much work. I want to leave.'

As I arrived at the guest room, I knocked on the door before open it up gracefully and greeted. "I welcome your highness, to our humble domain. Your highness, you truly have what it takes to be the moon over the Roan Kingdom and the Western continent's night sky and the sun during the day!" I praised with a fake glib tongue. "How may the Henituse Family assist you?" 'I want to die.'

"Ah, Young Master Cale. I didn't expect to be seeing you so soon." Alberu smiled back and they shook their hands. Not long later the drinks are served and Rosalyn took a seat on one of the plush couch, while Choi Han took a seat on another one. Beacrox just stood behind me, I was opposite his highness. "The Heroes of the Capital spoke highly of you, Young master Cale. They even said that you were the one who planned for the countering of the Plaza Bombing."

"How can a trash like me be smart enough to do something like that? You praise me too much, how can I be compared to our brave heroes, I'm just a lowly nobleman." I smiled back, 'I want to eat breakfast...' "I have no powers much less a magic affinity to use spells. I can't do what our dear heroes can. Could they have remembered things wrongly?"

From the corner of my eye, I saw Choi Han and Rosalyn twitch at my words. "I'm sure Lady Rosalyn is very strong and capable to stop a bomb. And Sir Choi Han can take any crazy mage down." I praised with a smile.

"Indeed. Oh, Lady Rosalyn also mentioned about you nosebleeding. Are you alright?" the prince asked.

"Ah, yes. It is an illness which plagued me since I was young. When I get too stressed or excited, my nose tends to bleed." I said, but that was a straight line, but with my poker face and smile, they couldn't tell the difference. Maybe Beacrox could tell that bullshit lie from a mile, but he wasn't commenting about it.

"I see. Yesterday was a stressful situation wasn't it?" he asked. "It's great that someone like you is doing well." 'I will be doing better if you didn't come back or come here.' "I have a favour to ask of you."

"What does this kind and bright future king ask of his lowly subject, need to do?" I asked him.

"There are some internal issue, but I would like you to continue housing our Capital's heroes." he said. 'Is that all? Well, I will be leaving soon. So I don't really care. I ready told Ron it's okay for him to stay.'

"Of course, you highness."

"I promise I will reward you greatly in the future."

"There is nothing more I will like, for a peaceful future with our Crown Prince leading us to peace. No matter the race or colour." I answered back, as he seems to flinch a little, but kept his smile. He then thanked him and left with his own guards and the other lady who looks like his secretary. I got up from the couch and took a deep breathe, as my stomach grumbled. "So, you decided to drag me into this because I pushed everything to you?" I asked them.

"I would like to know what you did, young master." Rosalyn admitted.

"On a mage's curiosity?" she nodded her head and I told her the concept of the rune. "It's a mind perception rune."

"in other words you changed an entire kingdom's nobles' memories, to make us heroes?" Choi Han questioned. "Why?"

"... I don't have time to become the prince's errand boy. I have things I need to do and prepare. But since following the prince will lead you to your enemy, there is nothing wrong to follow him." I mentioned and left the room, "I will inform the count about the prince's decision."

Hans then served me some food since lunch has passed and I was hungry. "Does the Count know about the Prince's stunt?" I asked him as I was eating.

"Yes. I have already informed him about, the Henituse estate housing the heroes. He was more worried about you, but I told him that you were just tired." he answered honestly.

"Good job, Hans. You should listen to me more." I smiled at him, before I finished up my food. "Where are the children?"