Chapter 90: I will teach you

Everyone was shocked.

"...Did you say die?"

Meeeeeow?

Ron, who had been quietly standing to the side, and even Hong, who had been half-falling asleep, both looked toward Eruhaben with shock.

"I assume nobody knew."

"I knew."

Aster admitted, as he raised his hand.

"We have sent people to look for a water attributed Ancient Power."

Eruhaben clicked his tongue at Aster's answer and started to speak again.

"They say that ancient powers are fateful encounters where you need the Mandate of Heaven to acquire. They are precious powers, even if they may not be that strong. You know that much, right?"

Both Aster and Cale just looked at each other, as they recall the bullshit they are walking through. Like how much they have just brute force their way past fate.

As Eruhaben started to explain about the fate of those who had more than one ancient power. There was a reason why humans can only wield one ancient power. Neither one of the humans who knows this knowledge told their companions or team, to reduce the worry of their people.

"NO!"

Raon had a look of despair on his face, as he shouted. Raon slowly turned to look at Cale while banging on the golden table with his paws.

"Weak human! Why did you keep on eating those useless things! Huh?!"

The veins in Raon's short neck were all popping up.

"You suffered so much! You even coughed up blood! I am amazed by your method of doing things. Pah, don't cover my mouth!"

Cale casually petted Raon's face. His gentle touch made Raon shut up for now. Cale looked around at the worried expressions on everyone's faces before turning back to look at Eruhaben as he started to speak with a smirk.

"I am still alive. And I am not the only one looking for Ancient powers to balance my plate. Arm's leader is doing so as well. There are things I need to do, and I can't give them up now, when disaster has yet to begin."

"This is all just preparations."

He had a total of seven ancient powers right now, if he included the Fire Suppressing Water in the, 'Absorbing Necklace'. not including Frost of the Abyss, which never rested on his plate.

"If this is just preparations, I assume you know how to wreck the balance of the enemy's plate?"

Eruhaben asked and Cale shrugged his shoulders. As he does not plan to tell anyone about that. Because who knows if someone will leak the information out.

"I won't die that easily."

"Yup. We will need to make sure of that. By first... you need sufficient rest."

Mieko added with a smile, as Cale never puts sleep in his hectic schedule.

Eruhaben observed this human as if he was looking at an interesting research specimen. As a human with multiple attributed ancient power and has yet to die from their usage.

"I presume you have a restoration ancient power in your arson of abilities. Which is probably the first or second ancient power you picked up. That is how you managed to live."

'Vitality was the third. But I guess Abyss does not count.'

"You had the power of restoration before two affinities clashed with each other. Thanks to that, it prevented you from blowing up."