Chapter 64: Dark Elves meet Dragons

'Raon? Mieko?'

The Dark Elves all looked confused. It was because the word that Cale said with a serious expression after having his guard close the door was a word that they were not familiar with.

"Is it okay for me to appear?"

The Dark Elf, Shawn flinched. He heard a young voice coming from next to Cale, but he could not see anything.

"Ho, hoho."

Shawn turned his head after hearing the mayor laughing. He could see the mayor continuing to laugh as if he was shocked while wiping the sweat off of his palms with his handkerchief.

'Was it for real? Was it really a dragon?'

He then heard a different voice coming from beneath them.

"Calm your fucking tits. This is why I don't like interacting with elves. They are all crazy, dark or normal."

The tuxedo cat at their feet mentioned, before he strolled back to Cale who sighed, as the young voice echoed again.

"Tada."

It appeared behind Cale, as the cat shined and took on his dark elf form.

"Oh my god!"

Tasha covered her mouth with both of her hands.

"Why are you not coming out?"

None of them heard Cale's voice, as their focus was on the face that was peeking out from behind Cale.

Raon only peeked his head out from behind Cale. Cale let out a sigh before taking a step to the side. As he did that Raon was slowly revealed to the Dark Elves. For a short while, as Raon flew back behind Cale.

"Why are you hiding?"

Mieko asked the baby, as he walked over.

"I heard they are scary, with their obsessiveness."

Raon admitted, as the Dark Elves, Tasha and Shawn looked offended. But Mieko just laughed.

"Indeed they are. Besides, even if that annoying punk who sensed us hasn't said anything. He is going hallelujah in his mind. I can hear it."

Mieko revealed as the mentioned snapped his head at the dark elf dragon.

"I--"

"I recognize you too, brat."

Mieko added.

"The brat who decide to drop into my lair, while I was trying to get through my third phase. I tossed you out, when I see him bowing, like crazy."

"Dragon-nim."

"You shush. And don't bow. Stand on your two legs. Cale will certainly not want an old man like you to be kneeling for no reason."

Cale let out a sigh at the mess in front of him. He knew that Elves were crazy for Dragons. (that was why Mieko hates meeting them). but he never expected it to be that bad.

Tasha was struggling with words, while Shawn was frozen stiff, like he was sleeping with his eyes open.

"So annoying. Human, are you sure that the rune worked. Why did he sense us?"

Mieko grumbled, as it was working well, as Aster told them that no elementals could tell that they were dragons. The artifact hid their mana as well. But not their dragon presences.

"Isn't it because he met one before. The old man said that it was because he met you before. You probably left a big impression on him. That was why he could tell."