Chapter 126: Duet Melody

When the envoy arrived at the Gyerre territory. Sonata Gyerre greeted them and explained that Antonio hyung will be responsible for them until they depart tomorrow. Alberu complimented the current Duchess, who answered with grace. While Antonio kept a poker face, as he spotted his dear dongsaeng in the crowd.

As the envoy rested for the night, Cale snuck off to meet his grandmother figure and hyung in secret. The children came along, of course.

"Do I want to know why you are going along?"

Sonata asked, as Cale just sighed.

"You don't. I would rather not go, if I could. But the annoying prince said that it is better if I come along... how very annoying."

"Cale. be careful, it hasn't been obvious, but the Empire is getting violent. And I don't mean it as the hero's violence." (how Choi Han is very violent at beating people up)

"Is that so? Then this envoy is a good distraction for you. Well, I will try to make a mess to buy you some time to get more resources."

Cale mentioned and both Gyerres frowned at the word mess. Because Cale's definition of mess is more of a disaster than a small mess. So, Sonata turned to the helpful children, who tattled on their father for cookies.

"A pill which can induce fever and a fake blood capsule? Young man..."

Cale did not flinch at the scolding tone of the duchess.

"It is necessary. I have already caused a lot of mess in Roan. I don't want the Empire to see me as a threat as well. Besides, I'm going to cause a bit of madness."

Cale just smiled to his grandmother, as both Gyerres just wordlessly facepalmed. This time Antonio turned to the children and requested.

"Please make sure he does not die."

"Don't worry. The strong and mighty me will make sure that Human do not do anything life threatening."

"Me too."

"I will make sure no one dies."

The children chimed, from youngest to the oldest.

"Ouch, have some faith in me. I'm not going to do anything stupid -"

Cale gets an iffy look from everyone in the room.

"Rude."

"I want some music, since you are here. Play some songs, my grandsons."

Sonata decided to make use of this, since her grandson and god grandson were here to hear some duet music.

A game of rock, scissors, paper (game taught by the children), to decide the instruments and this time Cale landed with the violin, while Antonio was on the piano.

Beauty and the Beast Medley ft. LilyPichu, JunCurryAhn, Rainbowpig2, xClassicalCatx, and Xell

Canon in D (Pachelbel) - Violin & Piano

Cale blatantly ignored the growing crowd of envoys and diplomats who had gotten curious and wanted to find the source of the music. But this also made the children disappear under invisibility.