Chapter 82: Allies wrath

-Cale!

Cale could hear Raon's voice in his head.

He was in pain.

But it wasn't like he never felt pain before. Unfortunately, this was more painful than his old wounds in the past timeline.

"Ugh."

The black blood continued to drip down through his fingers and onto the castle wall. He could not stand up straight, as he continued to spit out blood.

"Cough."

"Cale!"

A certain ice mage was about to reach for him, Aster was flying up to catch Cale should he fall over the wall, with levitation. But Cale just sternly yelled back.

"The battle isn't over until the enemy submit. Eyes on the battle field, Aster! Cough."

Cale demanded, as he used his shield to block an arrow from the stray members who avoided the thunderbolts, from hitting his partner's back. As Cale returned back to hack out more blood from his throat.

Blood continued to filled his mouth, preventing him from even breathing properly, while Miss Rosalyn could only watch his form hunched up. Unable to do anything to assist Cale.

'Why is the blood not stopping?'

He was in so much pain after the fire thunderbolt had landed. However, he was no longer in pain after about a minute, as the Vitality of Heart started to heal him.

However, there were still three problems. First, he is still coughing up blood, secondly, he was suddenly very tired. And lastly...

'So hungry.'

He was hungry and felt like he had used up all of the energy in his body. His body wants to fall, but he stubbornly refused to fall, as he pushed himself weakly back up his feet. In a battle field, the moment of weakness can easily lead to death. That was what the previous battles had taught him.

He should never show weakness.

He must never fall, if he wants everyone to survive as well.

'I will survive. Everyone will live for another fight. It isn't our time to fall yet.'

--

On the field where many of the Arms' members died upon the showers of lightning bolts. Only few survived. Unfortunately the whiny tamer was one of them.

"My, my baby soft skin! Ahhh!"

Everyone else's eyes turn cold. The tamer and magic spearman must have succeeded in escaping the wrath of Cale's thunderbolts, as they appeared outside of the thunderbolts' range.

But they didn't escape the fury unharmed. The magic spearman's brown hair was all burnt and his spear was gone. He also seemed to have gotten burnt on his right hand.

"Kill, kill them all! It hurts, it fucking hurts!"

The blink must have gone wrong, as the tamer had a deep injury in his arm and his face was burnt, aside from the eyes that Aster destroyed.

Cale finally spit out the remaining blood in his mouth, before relaying the next instructions.

"Kill the tamer and everyone else. Capture the Magic Spearman."

Cale's voice was sent to all of the Elves on the field as well, as they agreed with their command before moving to clean up.

"Ron collect the Dead Mana for Mary. Cherry help him."