Chapter 23: Gyerre territory, human trafficking

Recap

"Right. We are leaving tomorrow."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where?" Aster followed him back to the house leaving the 2 heroes behind, like they weren't there.

'Huh? Do I look like I will let that punk near the young master?' Beacrox mentally growled, as he glared at the younger male, who is stronger than him and more capable. 'I bet he can't even cook.' (Aster is banned from kitchen duties unless it's just purely chopping ingredients and washing up)

'Who is he? He is stronger than Beacrox, but he is just observing our skills. He hasn't even used a single ounce of magic. This person is as strong as Cale nim.' Choi Han mentally told himself.

'those 2 are growing monsters.'

At night, while Beacrox cooked food for everyone, Cale, Aster, Hans and the children were discussing about the Web, as Hans got a reply from the Freesia. A former assassin, trying to hide in the Henituse territory. "I will meet them her, after I'm done with this tea party."

"... those people, why do you shelter them? They might be the Heroes of your kingdom, but they aren't your responsibility to take care of. I thought you hate them." Aster asked, as he know about the whole Plaza bombing and what they did, according to the rumors. But the children already told him the real story.

"... Lock's siblings are here. I took them in, to give him a peace of mind, as their journey will be a tough one. Currently, this place may be our base. but I plan to make 2 more bases, around this area." he explained. "I won't stay here forever."

"will we build a bigger place?" Raon asked. As he knows of the log cabin, that Cale constructed near the swamp area, which was now filled with clean clear water, instead of a black swamp and the latter told them that it will be their experimentation labs.

"Yes. A villa is nice. But where... we will deal with it later." as they continued their discussion, the door was knocked and opened up by Choi Han. "... How may I help you, Hero nim?"

"Can I follow you as your knight as well?" he asked and made the young master suspicious, as he didn't think that the person who beat him up, now wants to follow him. Plus, it was just to a tea party with the Duchess. He already had Aster, who is probably on par with him... and Raon, he didn't need anyone else. So, the only other reason was that the Crown Prince want the latter to be on his side.

"... did the Crown Prince tell you to do that?"

"...No. It. Wasn't."

'right... Choi Han can't act, like his life depend on it. I don't want the crown to deal with those things. I want Antonio hyung to deal with it and stop that disgusting trade... he can come.'

"Do what you want. I will bring you, Aster, Hans and the children." Cale told everyone, who nodded, but the punk wasn't satisfied with only him.

"How about bringing, Miss Rosalyn, Beacrox and Lock?"

"... I don't need a babysitting squad you know. Tell, the crown prince that. The Henituse Family, might be on his side. But I Cale Henituse isn't." he sternly said as the latter shiver under his gaze, before nodding and leaving the place. "Fucking hell. I don't need to be under the fucking crown prince's command. I refuse."

"Did I miss something?" Aster asked Hans, as the children all climbed onto their human, trying to calm him down.

"Not much. He just plans to do things his way. Not listening to the royals, or nobles. He left the heir's position to his brother, and left the place... he probably caught their eye, because of the attack at the estate."